BIN+CUE versus ISO+MP3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burden of proof on me? HAH. :D Listen, "hun", just because you're experienced in screwing it up as many ways as you have just described doesn't mean jack :)

Besides, I said already that CDDA audio is 2352 bytes/sector, you're just restating me :)

How is the burden of proof on me, eh?

I haven't screwed up a CD yet. The only coasters I've ever burned were when my burner would lock up (it's getting old, and I really use it a lot... I need to keep it at 8x or lower or it freezes after a while). I've personally never bothered to test ISO/WAV compilations, because well.. frankly there's zero point. And my ISO/MP3's, I know aren't aligned correctly, but I can't do any better atm, so I just put up with it.

I'm not listing the possible alignment problems from personal experience, I'm listing them from facts, plain and simple.

And if you can't handle being called 'hun' by a girl, I suggest you rethink your sexuality.

EDIT: Almost forgot. I have in the past compared original CDs and copies burned from iso/wav sets via ISOBuster. In each case, all the start/end offsets for all the tracks were identical. :p

1. OK, so how come you never said this before? It wouldn't have been very hard for you to do so.

2. If that's the case, would you be so kind as to provide some kind of evidence? Not that that's particularly possible, though, as you could just take two screenshots of the same CD's info. Hahaha... well, whatever.

I'm a newbie when it comes to burning off saturn games and bin and cue is easy to comprehend...and Rabbit I 'preciate you modding my saturn for me, that's some real shit ya did for me and i cant wait to play but of course...ya did charge me though but regardless, you about yo paper and i respect and from one nephew to another, Real Recognize Real. Believe that.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 5, 2003 @ 12:59 AM

I'm a newbie when it comes to burning off saturn games and bin and cue is easy to comprehend...and Rabbit I 'preciate you modding my saturn for me, that's some real shit ya did for me and i cant wait to play but of course...ya did charge me though but regardless, you about yo paper and i respect and from one nephew to another, Real Recognize Real. Believe that.

Um, what's this doing here? Use pm's for that crap.

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 5, 2003 @ 12:59 AM

you're so black =)

nah nah, u got shit twisted...i'm a mexican and no i'm no..not from mexico, i was born and raised in Texas and that's how most mexicans from texas talk like...Cali mexicans are on a dif vibe all together wit all that cholo type talking out there but in tx..we talk ghetto/black/mexican slang thrown into...Round here...be careful to say esse or valto..make sure you say it in the up most respect cuz from tex to cali mexicans really dont play around wit that. But i also speak ghetto spanish but since its mostly gringos(i'm jk around wit ya'll, ya'll cool)...i speak my ghetto english...best of both worlds, HOLMES. lol..believe that.

to have more history on our texas culture..please visit my rap site at http://www.texasrap.com and hear some music from fellow mex and black rappers in texas to get a feel how we talk and watch the videos too..you'll see if you watch SPM (South Park Mexican, South Park is a hood in Houston) videos...

if anybody was wonderin, I stay in Houston, biggest city in the south and we got sections....SPM stays in South Park, that's south west houston...I stay in Dirty Bay,

Scarface (biggest rapper to come out of TX) Stays in 5th Ward...That's kind in the middle south Houston.

Lil Flip (big rapper too) stays in Cloverland...that's South west as well..next to Magnolia where the esse's and valtos are mostly at.

I live in Dirty Bay, that's south east side houston...just tryin to let ya know, holla nephew.

Let's at least try to keep the forums on topic. Anyway, this thread died on page one so I'll just put it out of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back