Guide to Burning BIN/CUE and ISO/MP3 with Nero

You should add a section covering what to do with an iso/mp3 game that doesn't come with a cue sheet.

That and write it up to submit to Dud for the Help/FAQ section. :p

Heys guys, I follow your guide and burned with Nero 6 Ultra(I thinks) and I couldn put it to burn @ less than 8X. So I got an error that said error burning @ 8X. How do I lower it the speed, Do I need an older Nero, or is it my burner, I got a NEC ND3540A.

Nice Guide by the way

JS

It doesn't work for me. I used Sega Cue Maker and the game hangs on the sparkling Sega screen (I'm using Gens). I put the ISO and MP3 in order like it says. Am I doing something wrong?

First off, very cool addition Racket. Not much stuff being added as of late (whereas a few yrs ago the place was boomin w/ new shit all the time). Now you just need to host an FTP of all those cool games that I don't have, haha. Then I'll use your guide to burn them :p.

Jsiucho, did you try burning in any other speed? Higher speeds are fine most the time, just that it's usually better to burn at a lower speed cause it allows for less hiccups in the burn.

Spirit, maybe the problem lies within gens and not the burn, tried it in a regular SCD?

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Sat, 2005-09-24 @ 09:08 AM

First off, very cool addition Racket. Not much stuff being added as of late (whereas a few yrs ago the place was boomin w/ new shit all the time). Now you just need to host an FTP of all those cool games that I don't have, haha. Then I'll use your guide to burn them :p.

I've posted some downloads a few times on my site -- and I plan on doing more.

I guess I could post them on here too :)

I havent tried any higher speeds(Ill try this later), but my burner wont burn under 8X. I might just get a second simpler CDrw for this type of stuff.

Thanks

JS

Back