What is your favorite pig-based food product?

Originally posted by mal@Jul 26, 2004 @ 05:47 AM

10 strips? :blink:

That's probably the answer right there.

You know, they should really put a warning on the package, not to eat so much of it at once. Does anyone want to take this to court with me?

you need someone that has noticeable health defects fromm eating it all at once

so im figuring you supply the bacon and ill just eat and eat and eat till i get forrible health problems from eating it all at once... and BOOM, a good stable court case, or i explode like in "the meaning of life"... one more sliver

ah shit hope they dont see this thread though, the case will fall apart immediately

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 26, 2004 @ 04:27 PM

you need someone that has noticeable health defects fromm eating it all at once

so im figuring you supply the bacon and ill just eat and eat and eat till i get forrible health problems from eating it all at once... and BOOM, a good stable court case, or i explode like in "the meaning of life"... one more sliver

ah shit hope they dont see this thread though, the case will fall apart immediately

What really suprises me, is that there are no warnings on pots and pans that their contents will be hot. I burned myself the other day. :eek:mg: Bacon's expensive how about I do the eating part?

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 26, 2004 @ 09:27 PM

you need someone that has noticeable health defects fromm or i explode like in "the meaning of life"... one more sliver

Actually I think it was a mint, and the waiter ran for cover like you wouldn't believe. Damn, Monty Python is great. What did he say? It's only a wafer thin? Was it wafer, I remember he said it like huaffer.

whichever whatever... i watched that movie when i was 12... huh, 9 years ago... my mother made me watch weird movies when i was young, "Clockwork Orange" at age 10. Read Clive Barker in 4th grade and do a report on it. Discuss what the movie "Jacobs Ladder" meant to us.... MA, im in 6th grade, what the fuck do i know about government developed hallucinogens and have any well developed theory of the after life...

"well what knowledge of these subjects do you have now?" she would respond with.

"The understanding that im gonna have to clean the shit out of my drawers every night when i enter the real world."

ribs are ok, but I'm not a huge meat fan in general.

sausage is pretty good usually though.

For some strange reason I prefer processed meat :D

i bought the box set of Kubricks work... although clockwork orange is at the bottom of my list of fav's just behind barry lyndon.

Back