Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Hi,

Just won this game on ebay,

Wow--What a corker of a game.Reminds me of the Neo Geo games in many ways.

The animation is very fluid and the backdrops are a work of art in themselves. :blink:

Am running the dreamcast on a 21 inch VGA monitor and the colours are amazing.

I think all games machine producers should allow this function for VGA output.

The xbox pailes into comparison compared to Sonic running at over 800 lines resolution.

I paid £16 for the game--A good price,What do you think?

I bought the original Jap vershion.

Was there a uk equivelent?

Very under rated this title,Shure to be a future success.

Attachments

• crash_1
    12.8 KB · Views: 141
  • crash_1
    12.8 KB · Views: 142
I was wondering why the portrait animation of 3rd Strike is so much worse than the first version of Streetfighter 3. The voices are also alot worse. Believe it or not I play Street Fighter 3 New Generation alot more than Street Fighter 3rd Strike.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Dec 20, 2003 @ 05:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Dec 20, 2003 @ 05:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Capcom Play System 3.[/b]

I thought it was Capcom's PlayStation 3 :hehehe:

<!--QuoteBegin-croft
@Dec 27, 2003 @ 11:12 PM

Am running the dreamcast on a 21 inch VGA monitor and the colours are amazing.[/quote]

Are you sure? Now that I have a 21 inch Trinitron monitor, maybe I'll test it out. :)

Hmm, nah. The colors are better on VGA, yes, but IMHO all DC 2d games look like crap on VGA.. the pixellation is too apparent (with the exception of GGX). Although IIRC 3rd Strike has a hidden option to change the interpolation type, so that might be worth a shot.

Back