Musashi vs Hayabusa vs Rikimaru

Cloud121

Established Member
Hm....

I gotta vote Dante! He may not be a ninja, be he sure as hell could take out those three!

:lol:

No, seriously... Hm...

My friend is a Tenchu fanatic, I'm always watching him play it, and Rikimaru is a total badass. But his strength is stealth, so the real fight would be between Joe and Hayabusa, as Rikimaru would just try and sneak up on the winner of that fight....

Hm...

I gotta go with Joe here...

:thumbs-up:

You blasphemer. Joe Musashi is the original and only true Shinobi. And he could definitely take out any of those lame-ass fools. For example, just compare Hayabusa's wall jump to Joe's wall jump. No contest. And can either of the other two launch multiple shuriken, while in midair, resulting in an unstoppable rain of death? Hell no.

Originally posted by it290@Aug 19, 2004 @ 06:28 PM

You blasphemer. Joe Musashi is the original and only true Shinobi. And he could definitely take out any of those lame-ass fools. For example, just compare Hayabusa's wall jump to Joe's wall jump. No contest. And can either of the other two launch multiple shuriken, while in midair, resulting in an unstoppable rain of death? Hell no.

Hell yeah!

Musashi > ALL!

I sence hostility between mountain and cloud.....this have anything to do w/ the fact that Mountain acted like he met Des and yer undies are all in a bunch because of it? lol. Hugs not drugs guys...

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Aug 20, 2004 @ 01:58 AM

I sence hostility between mountain and cloud.....this have anything to do w/ the fact that Mountain acted like he met Des and yer undies are all in a bunch because of it? lol. Hugs not drugs guys...

There's nothing between mountaindud and I.

Sure, I will never forgive him for that prank he and Des played on me, but we're still friends.

Dante... Hicks? Whatever, anyway... Joe Mushashi is pretty badass.

Mountaindud: Yeah, x > all gets old. But Gallstaff is just as bad, as you can see.

Cloud: You'll no doubt be happy to hear that I've resisted the urge to laugh. Kids these days...

Hey all I said was "served."

WHO IS DRIVING? OH MY GOD BEAR IS DRIVING, HOW CAN THAT BE!?

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 148
  • bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 142
Back