hey im new to this

Hello I resantly got this game ,and imhave just finished normal mode. i would just like to know how to get a couple secret wepons. If you have any hints to share im all ears for them. :/

Which version of the game? If it's episode 1 (version 1 or 2) or 2 it's more a matter of luck. Can't speak for other versions of the game. You can probably start seeing some of the special yellow weapons appear near the end of hard mode and start of very hard mode.

Don't expect to get anything that's actually good until you've been in Ultimate for a while.

Hey what level are you guys at ???? I have just got to level 29 and I beat all the missions on normal. i knew its nothing to brag about because alot of you are at levels 60 and higher. But something has troubeled me how do you get the wepon that that android in the very first level has if you can?

It's complicated, it's called the soul eater and hurts you as you have it equipped. There's a guide on getting it on gamefaqs that seems to work well. I like to use it as a novelty weapon sometimes, but it's damage isn't so great.

I'm level 43 right now but I haven't played in nearly a week cause I've been studying for an exam... and now I'm tired so I'm going to bed.

Still can't believe I wasted my 1500th post on "True True" lol.

Depends, there's this one part where if you make the wrong choice you can't do it on normal at all. Depends on that choice, go read the faq.

Hmm sorry if this is old by now, but still.

Soul Eater? Two good uses: For showing off and for trading (if you're online....which you should be if you really want to play the game)

Other than that it's a pretty weak weapon...well...when you're LV129 things do get weak.

Specials? Totally about chance...they just annoy me now because I seem to have such a rubbish section ID! All I get is L&K14 Combats...I can't believe at LV129 my best weapon is possibly the Justy!

Same, no time at all these days...

Specials just eventaully get boring. I mean, at first they're fine, but in the end it gets very repetative...still, the thought that you might find something new and powerful does give it a hell of a kick. Online is a whole lot better for finding stuff...

I'd be online more but it's just getting round to paying for a hunters lisence at a time when I'm actually going to play for the max amount of time otherwise it's just a waste of money.

I like the actual nice people out there too...playing with peeps is always fun.

Hmm interesting...shows how much I know. Course, I'm talking about GC PSO, in case that makes any difference.

This all reminds me that I was training up that FOnewman (sp?)...hmm gotta get back to that.

Yeah but I don't trust my DC on the internet anymore...considering it refuses to play my Powerstone 2 nor Worms Armageddon, even though they have just been submitted to vigerous cleaning AND are kept in tip top condition...except maybe Worms...dropped that on the floor, but still!

Once agian I am in need of expert help. My friend has found a mag cell and has told me what it dose, but I have been looking now for quite some time and can not find one. Where do you get/find them????

Back