Final Fantasy

GO SCORPIO, we all hold that sign with more pride then any other.

oooooh dont remind me of 8th grade, that was hell, i think it was hell for everyone. 9th blew me away so much i dont remember it, and from there things calmed down. Of course i was called gay, psychotic, WHY SEGA, annoying, and had to dodge fights left and right... but ohhh the pun, the pun, the pun, the beautiful wonderful amazing woman I LOVED, it was great. That weirdness don't get you skanky girls. That takes having some monetary valuable that they want, drugs, car, homework... but the weirdness gets you the greatest girlfriends in the world who would do anything for you and the same for you to them. mmmmmm. I miss only that and learning from high school. It allows me to look past the horrible, drug laiden, ses pool of degenerates that can lick dog dookie for all i care.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 14, 2004 @ 01:07 PM

Yeah, I'm a Scorpio, and fucking proud of it too! :thumbs-up:

Heh, I'm a scorpio too. :banana

Yeah, I admit I'm weird. We are all weird in our own way!

Absolutely. Saying that you're weird wasn't meant as an insult.

lordofduct:

Yeah, I went through all that as well. I know what it's like better than anybody on here I'm sure...

But what good shit has come out of it...

I've gotten badgered for being an abused welfare pussy of a kid and laughed out of my school in tears and covered in mud just cause the only pair of pants i had were dirty(come on it was 7th grade). But i look back and say YEAH, but i beat the shit out of Carl that momo who threw the chalk eraser at my head, or i beat that substitute teacher on her white hair with chalk erasers cause she stuck one in my mouth even though she was a pasteurs wife. (i have a thing for erasers) and i owned that office when i got the secretary to get up on a table with me and dance and sing love shack from the B52's while waiting to be suspended for threatening to kill an AP... i got free pass's to class when i was late from that day forth, she was so cool.

Oh and the best ever, watching my mum bitch out my principal at graduation in front of the entire class of 2000' because the woman called me a retard and threatened to have me arrested if my "retarded delinquent ass ever showed up on property after i graduated." she said this never even meeting me (she was a new principal in a large school, South FL man. My class had 900 some odd students, greatest part was only 500 or so graduated. I love this education system) this was her wonderful greeting when i introduced myself to her in the hall one "Hi, I'm graduating next week!" is all i said in my usual chipper voice and Adorned in the bright clothes i always wore.

lots of scorp's on here, it also seems the only people i seem to remember well are scorps too, cept for des, but who the hell can forget that giant sig of hers.

those are the only two ff's i liked... and i played 6 first. the rest can go to the smelly place between my hairy cheeks.

I'm a scorpio as well.. Nov 8

Cloud, how the hell you can like FFVIII and dislike FF VI, I don't know. I played FF VIII for 2 hours and shut it off without ever saving. Shortly after, I got rid of it. The game is garbage.

I found some aspects of FFVIII compelling, but the game just gooooooooeeeesssss sssssssssooooooooo sssssssssslllllloooooooowwwww that I keep mentally reaching for the frameskip button.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 15, 2004 @ 09:12 AM

I'm a scorpio as well.. Nov 8

Cloud, how the hell you can like FFVIII and dislike FF VI, I don't know. I played FF VIII for 2 hours and shut it off without ever saving. Shortly after, I got rid of it. The game is garbage.

FFVI is garbage. I own the game, and I just couldn't get with it. I'll probably be giving it another shot sometime soon though.

Final Fantasy IV is the best Final Fantasy though. Cecil and Cain > ALL!

What's the single worst RPG ever? Xenogears of course! :D

Back