Final Fantasy

lordofduct

Established Member
Im a recovered alcoholic easily tempted by such cheap boozing. Shiat i've made moonshine with sugar packets, water, wheat bread, and cherry pie mix.

Again, you have to be one of the weirdest people I've ever seen in my life. If not the weirdest...

I voted FF. As FFIV is only one of the greatest games ever.

Who would want the second option? I'm removing your jab at the Irish from the poll. 60% of me is offended by that. I think those type of comments may be against the rules too. :huh

EDIT: yeah they are

Hmm, I'd go for the fermented beats. I wouldn't want a pile of fermented beets, but I'm down with some fermented beats.

I have never been able to get into the series. There aren't too many RPGs that can keep my interest. Golden Sun was one, as was Shining in the Darkness (my first RPG...oh the days....). Other than that, theg ame seems to be a chore. I think RPGs should be about 20-25hrs MAX. I rather have quality over quantity. I cannot sit for 40-60hrs playing a game that just streatches the storyline or just keeps adding a bunch of BS.

Chrono Trigger also held my interest, forgot about that one ;). BTW, we are talkin only true RPGs here, not adventure ones like Zelda or SW.

Oh dylan... it comes with the name. So be warned... its gonna come out of you reallllllll SOON. All dylans are really really REALLY weird. Take a look at dylan thomas, ok, quiet introvert, depressed, and REALLY WEIRD.

I voted for FF as some of the games have been great. FF IV and FF VI are two of the best RPGs of all time. They rank right up with PS. However, if your talking VII and after, the beats would be more usefull. (Great to throw at houses of people you dislike.)

Oh dylan... it comes with the name. So be warned... its gonna come out of you reallllllll SOON. All dylans are really really REALLY weird. Take a look at dylan thomas, ok, quiet introvert, depressed, and REALLY WEIRD.

Did you know Dylan Thomas was one of very few people actually named that at the time he was born? His father got the name out of a book. It was only after he became a famous poet that the name started to become popular.

edit - and people, we're talking about BEATS here. Not beets.

i meant the vegi

im not the best speller

just like all writers

oh yeah and my mum got the name from a book too. Welsh for son of the sea... she thought i was to be a child of the ocean.

It turned out so, ive almost drown in the ocean 4 times being sucked out byu undertows and washed off piers. I also almost drown in my pool at age 2, i was supposed to brain damage i was under for over 4 minutes. Eh, i think it was true

Originally posted by lordofduct+Jul 13, 2004 @ 06:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lordofduct @ Jul 13, 2004 @ 06:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Oh Dylan... it comes with the name. So be warned... its gonna come out of you reallllllll SOON. All dylans are really really REALLY weird. Take a look at dylan thomas, ok, quiet introvert, depressed, and REALLY WEIRD. [/b]

What THE HELL?!!?!

Just because you and I have the same name, and a few other "Dylans" are weird doesn't mean anything!

<!--QuoteBegin-mal

What are you talking about?

He already is weird.
[/quote]

What THE HELL?! mal! I respected you! :p

Give me some reasons (if you dare even mention my FF username, and my bashing of some of the FF games....)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 13, 2004 @ 09:37 PM

Give me some reasons (if you dare even mention my FF username, and my bashing of some of the FF games....)

At least take your portrait of Cloud out of your signature when you say that. :lol:

Look! I don't hate all of FF! I love FFIV, FFVII, FFVIII, and FFIX!

I HATE FFVI, FFX-2, and FFXI!

FFX is starting to grow on me... a LITTLE...

come on dude, your a scorpio, named Dylan, your weird, and the chicks find it sexy... i should know, im weird, scorpio and named dylan and it made high school awesome. Shit and i see how you are with Des, suave, finesse, your such a gentleman, come on the woman love your cute lil' dylanish abnormalities... ADMIT IT!

I don't know about your High School, but my "weirdness" has made my school life a fucking living hell ever since seventh grade! Middle school got off to a great start in Sixth Grade, but then things started to go down a bit in 7th Grade. And 8th Grade...

I'd rather die than go through 8th Grade again. Although I wouldn't mind going back and rectifying all the mistakes I made... Ugh.. I'd then be liked at least a little bit nowadays...

The reason I act with such suave and so gentleman-like around Des, is because I like her, care for her, and have feelings for her!

Yeah, I'm a Scorpio, and fucking proud of it too! :thumbs-up:

Yeah, I admit I'm weird. We are all weird in our own way!

Back