Who would win in a walkoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar is much better looking... but galstaff just has that attitude that he's gotta win and would end up hiring someone to break omar's leg so he couldn't walk

I didnt even vote in this one as it would be unfair to vote for myself, but it appears that I kick ass according to this poll.

I don't care. As long as I get winner in VF. Then we'll see.... :lol: :cool: :D :smokin:

Oh yeah, I voted Omar, as he's a stud.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Jul 30, 2004 @ 07:48 PM

Oh yeah, I voted Omar, as he's a stud.

Riiight...

I didn't vote, but I did shake my head sadly from side to side.

Originally posted by Omar@Jul 31, 2004 @ 05:38 PM

ARGH! I am losing....to Gallstaff!! :damn:

Help me someone please. I must face the new cloud on VF!

Ten bucks says people are only voting Gallstaff because they wany to see him and Cloud finally duke it out - to the death! But not until after they play VF, apparently.

Seriously though, why is Gallstaff winning? Omar is a good-looking guy. :unsure:

And to Alexvrb before you say something, no I'm not gay. :lol:

how can you be serious... this is a goof ball post... your gonna get goof ball votes.

Looks also arent the only thing in a walkoff. Its all in the way you present yourself and how smooth you are. Galstaff seems confident, out there, and the type of person who would do what he has too to win. Such as have Omars legs broken.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 1, 2004 @ 02:35 AM

how can you be serious... this is a goof ball post... your gonna get goof ball votes.

Looks also arent the only thing in a walkoff. Its all in the way you present yourself and how smooth you are. Galstaff seems confident, out there, and the type of person who would do what he has too to win. Such as have Omars legs broken.

Oh, see I don't know exactly what a walk-off is.

hrmmm, well its like what those corny models do... its like an over all grade of how good they are or some shit. I dont know exactly, but I can tell you if I was a judge I would never only grade looks... thats way to bias. Shit I love short haired, small breasted woman in glass's with large hips.

How can you grade anything besides looks? They come down the runway like total zombies. :lol: But I know what you mean.

who looks like the best zombie... does she eat her own flesh, does she eat the judges brains to sway them there way, does she vomit blood on everyone in front row, can she vomit blood on everyone in last row.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 1, 2004 @ 07:56 AM

who looks like the best zombie... does she eat her own flesh, does she eat the judges brains to sway them there way, does she vomit blood on everyone in front row, can she vomit blood on everyone in last row.

If someone is vomiting that much blood, you have to ask yourself: Which version of Ebola did they get infected with, and is everyone in the room now going to die a horrible, painful death?

Wait, what were we originally here for? I vaguely remember something about Mountain and Cloud saying that they found Omar attractive or something along those lines...

Originally posted by lordofduct@Aug 1, 2004 @ 02:26 AM

ill kick all your ass's in a real pissing contest... i can piss on something ten feet away.

I think I got you beat there! :lol: :p

I vaguely remember something about Mountain and Cloud saying that they found Omar attractive or something along those lines...

Your point being? I just think he's a good looking guy, that's all.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back