What type of street sign would you be?

Dud

Established Member
:party Yay, post #1000!

I figured the best way to celebrate my post-whoring would be to :spam the polls forum some more!

Originally posted by it290@Jul 24, 2004 @ 06:20 PM

Check turn signals? Is that even a sign? I've never seen it...

Yes it is a very elusive sign. There is only one that I know of, it's in northern Wisconsin where County B and M meet. They put it at special intersection where the turn is subtle and gradual enough that your turn signal won't turn off by itself.

im a bump... twice im a bump... YEY, cause i gotta a bumpy lumpy head... i once head butted a person who was wearing a army helmet, and i knocked him out with my skull. AHHHH YY AHHHHH, dyldo has a hard head... snicker

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 25, 2004 @ 05:05 AM

im a bump... twice im a bump... YEY, cause i gotta a bumpy lumpy head... i once head butted a person who was wearing a army helmet, and i knocked him out with my skull. AHHHH YY AHHHHH, dyldo has a hard head... snicker

Now, that is impressive. Was this filmed by any chance? :banana

Originally posted by it290@Jul 24, 2004 @ 11:20 PM

Check turn signals? Is that even a sign? I've never seen it...

If it's a sign, I'm it. All the other signs are just meh or worse. Who the heck would be a school speed zone sign?? Those things are just annoying.

Well, I, for one, am Merge. That's right, Merge.

edit - I would prefer that it be pronounced in the French manner, as in Mergé.

Originally posted by it290@Jul 26, 2004 @ 03:02 AM

Well, I, for one, am Merge. That's right, Merge.

edit - I would prefer that it be pronounced in the French manner, as in Mergé.

it290 = Traffic accident. Mergé left.

Turn signal. Even though I've never seen the sign, I'd like to see it!

I HATE it when people don't use their turn signal! It's the most annoying thing there is! :damn:

OHHHHHH don't get me on turn signals... evil fuckin' bastards who dont use turn signals...

on that topic though, funniest thing happened to me in wonderful south Florida who have the third worst drivers in my opinion (new york city being second and atlanta being first.) I was pulled over by police once and asked to have my car searched. I asked him what for, he responded i seemed suspicious. how am i being suspicious might you ask.... ohhhh, i WAS using my blinkers, in Lake Worth this constitutes being suspicous. Goes to show you how many people dont here in my great state.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 26, 2004 @ 04:32 AM

OHHHHHH don't get me on turn signals... evil fuckin' bastards who dont use turn signals...

on that topic though, funniest thing happened to me in wonderful south Florida who have the third worst drivers in my opinion (new york city being second and atlanta being first.) I was pulled over by police once and asked to have my car searched. I asked him what for, he responded i seemed suspicious. how am i being suspicious might you ask.... ohhhh, i WAS using my blinkers, in Lake Worth this constitutes being suspicous. Goes to show you how many people dont here in my great state.

:lol: That's messed up. That sign is probably a custom sign, I'll try and remember to take a picture of it next time I go by.

Hah, that reminds me of the response I got one time... 'Why'd you pull us over?' - 'Because you looked like you didn't want to be pulled over.' ... cops sometimes.

my buddy got followed by a cop in downtown west palm... anyone from round here you know what tamarand is... well he pulls into a gas station after getting off of tamarand and starts to get. now his driver door is broke so he has to climb over and as hes getting out the cop has pulled in and now is tackling him and beating him on the ground. No reason has yet turned up, hes just wailing my buddy handcuffing him and throwing him the back seat. the cop wont answer his pleads of "What'd i do?!!"

turns out someone stole a car that looked like his at gun point and meet his description.

:bs

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 27, 2004 @ 08:02 PM

my buddy got followed by a cop in downtown west palm... anyone from round here you know what tamarand is... well he pulls into a gas station after getting off of tamarand and starts to get. now his driver door is broke so he has to climb over and as hes getting out the cop has pulled in and now is tackling him and beating him on the ground. No reason has yet turned up, hes just wailing my buddy handcuffing him and throwing him the back seat. the cop wont answer his pleads of "What'd i do?!!"

turns out someone stole a car that looked like his at gun point and meet his description.

:bs

Your friends have bad luck. :blink:

We all have bad luck... cops hate us, we dont hate cops, just cops hate us. they wanna end our lives or something.

When I was visiting my brother in Florida, there was this idiotic roundabout with a fountain in the middle. Apparently the place averaged like 5-6 accidents a week, so they shut off the fountain. Still gets accidents once or twice a week, but man... "Hey look at the pretty fountain!" *SMASH*

Originally posted by link343@Jul 30, 2004 @ 10:37 PM

Congrads Mountaindud! Like my new sig? Oh, I Chosed Do Not Enter.

:bow

I took the test, and got Ryo too. Has anyone gotten something besides Ryo? I like the banner art in it.

Back