What system is better?

"Despite the fact that the video was made to make fun of PlayStation 2 and is filled with biased views and misinformation, we here at IGNPS2 can't deny the comedic value of the piece. What's more, we felt that since PS2 fans are generally more intelligent and mature than the generally maniacal Dreamcast zealots, that most of you would see the comedic value in the video and enjoy it, as well."

Am I the only one who finds a lot of that paragraph to be...backwards¿

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Apr 5, 2004 @ 01:14 AM

"Despite the fact that the video was made to make fun of PlayStation 2 and is filled with biased views and misinformation, we here at IGNPS2 can't deny the comedic value of the piece. What's more, we felt that since PS2 fans are generally more intelligent and mature than the generally maniacal Dreamcast zealots, that most of you would see the comedic value in the video and enjoy it, as well."

Am I the only one who finds a lot of that paragraph to be...backwards¿

lol, i haven't seen any maturity from either side :p

I like my Dreamcast best because of the games it has, i like the ps2 also but it's ranked 3rd of the 4 current generation systems in my book. and i mean third in a good way not that it's at the bottom of the well.

My PS2 is nothing but a glorified DVD player. I sold most of the games on it to buy more DC saturn and GC games. The only reason that i got it was so i could play silent hill as well as clock tower 3

Of all my consoles, including an Atari 2600, my PS2 is used the least (as a PS2). I mostly al PS games one my PS2. I actually only have about 4 PS2 games. My DC is used way more and is more enjoyable.

I love that video, espically how just before the ps2 gets shot you hear "dreamcast", did i hear nights music?

Admitidly I like my Dreamcast above all others still, I not sure what puts me off my ps2, but I won't deny my ps2 has some good games, just my Dreamcast has a lot more good games :p

I just finished watching the video, and what made me laugh is the fact that the Dreamcast died, the PlayStation2 sold over 80 Million units worldwide, and that Sega had to leave the hardware market.

More funny things... the Virtua Fighter series is now on PlayStation2.

"What a disppointment, for Sega fans."

*bites Supergrom*

You should be careful with that, since the Serpent Princess' bite is poisonous.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Apr 5, 2004 @ 06:46 PM

I just finished watching the video, and what made me laugh is the fact that the Dreamcast died, the PlayStation2 sold over 80 Million units worldwide, and that Sega had to leave the hardware market.

More funny things... the Virtua Fighter series is now on PlayStation2.

"What a disppointment, for Sega fans."

but the primary reason wasn't that the PS2 was better

it was a business move

Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 5, 2004 @ 05:16 PM

but the primary reason wasn't that the PS2 was better

it was a business move

If that makes you feel better, it is ok ok :wanker

Back