We need more members!

well I think part of the reason is most of the members here are also SX members. And we usually post our casual talk over there instead of here. Plus we get a lot of members at SX because of people trying to figure out how to get/play burned games on Sega CD and Saturn.

Hmm okay then add these to the sites Meta tags :

t0&lly 3l337 Warez GameCube rips 0-day d00dz RIAA certified

And see the flood of silly 12 yr olds shouting Uber-leet at everthing flood in.

The reason almost everyone goes to SX is for piracy reasons. I found the site a few years back looking for SCD games....that's how I started and I am sure that's how lots of other people started to, looking for games or how to brun games.

Another reason is that I think Sega has more loyal fans....and older fans, which means more casual talk and stuff rather than the type of posts that happen over at gamefaqs or ign.

There needs to be a reason to get massive ammounts of people here...once they are here, they'll browse the other forums and then start to post gradually and then get hooked. You have to think like a tabacco company or sumthin, haha. First step is getting people here, 2nd is keeping them here. The only way to get them here is to have something that they really want. What that is, I dunno.....romz always do it, but I am pretty sure u guys are firm on not letting ANY roms or even rom talk go on here.

A total site re-design wouldn't hurt either....I think both SX and NX need a fresh face

That's my 2cents....

Back