Vote for your FAVORITE of these DC games

Status
Not open for further replies.

racketboy

Established Member
This time vote for your favorite game from the list.

The top five will be added to or remain on the Top Dreamcast Games List

Thought it would be interesting to add the homebrews Beats of Rage and Feet of Fury to the list

some are either new or ones that almost got voted off last time.

don't be mistaken: these are not THE best DC games -- just trying to perfect the overall list

Originally posted by racketboy@May 7, 2004 @ 11:39 PM

don't be mistaken: these are not THE best DC games -- just trying to perfect the overall list

ok ok, I understand :)maybe you could add "puyo pop fever" to complete the new games of this list :) Anyway, I already gave my vote to Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2, it's the only game I have bought in that list.

MDK2 is cool, but mega hard

I haven't played it in forever since it I got discouraged.

It was actually my 2nd DC games ever :)

1st being Worms Armegeddon :D

Originally posted by racketboy@May 7, 2004 @ 07:22 PM

MDK2 is cool, but mega hard

I haven't played it in forever since it I got discouraged.

It was actually my 2nd DC games ever :)

1st being Worms Armegeddon :D

MDK2 DC is made much harder than it should be by its sniper controls when you're Kurt. >_>;

Sniping is such a chore in MDK2 DC compared to the PC version... and sniping effectively while moving is absurd on the DC version. :X

Does Beat of Rage really count? I mean, it's not a commercial game (although Feet of Fury is, in a way).

I dunno, I never had much trouble with the controls on MDK2 for the DC. I beat it with the dog, I couldn't get past the last boss with the other two characters, but the rest of the game was pretty doable (although that jetpack section where you have to go up the reactor was VERY difficult). Never had problems with the sniping controls either; I play lots of Quake on the DC too so I guess I'm used to the control scheme (although I'm not my usual strafe-jumpin' self on QuakeDC).

I really liked MDK2 I didnt have a problem with the sniper scope, and I did manage to complete the game once. The main level I had problem with was the last Max level because of that damn section with the jetpack.

I prefer the original PC game though as it was all Kurt, I didnt really like the Max and Doc levels as much.

Come on people.. at least one person has to vote for Psy 2 so it doesn't lose to the craptacular GW 2.. I shouldn't have squandered my vote.

one more bump!

just a few more votes?

then I'll update the list.

BTW, anybody think *ahem* Half Life or *cough* Propeller Arena should be considered for "the list"?

Where they are commercial games never released...I say yes, but since propeller Arena was just leaked we should hold off for atleast 3-4 months.

Originally posted by racketboy@May 15, 2004 @ 05:25 AM

BTW, anybody think *ahem* Half Life or *cough* Propeller Arena should be considered for "the list"?

No, I don't.

And drop the *ahem* and *cough*. You know it's been deemed OK to talk about them. It just makes it look like you know it's wrong. :p

(I'm personally against talking about both, but what can you do?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back