143.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Vampire_Savior_Back.JPG
    Vampire_Savior_Back.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Vampire_Savior_Disc.JPG
    Vampire_Savior_Disc.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 115
These are AUTOMATIC TRANSLATIONS as a result they are probably rubbish :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All " ヴァンパイア " characters now, here get together, * & *. NEW ライフゲーヅ " イソパクトダメーヅゲーヅツステム "! Super necessary shooting skill " dark fourth "! When it is restricted, the banquet of the darkness which does not know the て ろ. It supports beginner blurring year. With " automatic mode " attack of 敲 automatic operation guard! Extended ram cart Lee ti G 4MB 2nd feature! The Sega サターソスベツャルバーヅョソ!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All “[vuanpaia]” characters now, get together here,….

NEW [raihugezu] “[isopakutodamezugezutsusutemu]”!!!

Super necessary shooting skill “dark fourth”!

When it is restricted, the banquet of the darkness which does not know the [te] [ro].

Supporting beginner blurring year.

With “automatic mode” attack of 敲 automatic operation guard!!

Extended [ramukatorishiji] 4MB 2nd feature! [segasatasosubetsuyarubazuyoso]!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All translators have the same gaps.

You know, I actually spent some time typing that up. The method I used was mainly Symbols Input (for Hiragana, Katakana, and punctuation characters) and Radicals Lookup (for kanji). The Radicals Lookup method was a bit easier for me since I was already familiar with it. Most of my time was spent on the Symbols Lookup method. I went through so many comparisons... is it this Hiragana, or is it that Hiragana, or is it Katakana? As for the title of the game, I copied that from VGR to save some time. :lol:

The reason I typed it up was two reasons. One was attachments seemed to stop working after the move. The other reason is to try something new like typing in a language other than English for you non-Japanese literate users. :argue

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Tue, 2005-11-15 @ 02:02 AM

すべての「ヴァンパイア」

キャラクターが

今、ここに集まる・・・。

* NEWライフゲーヅ

「イソパクトダメーヅゲーヅツステム」!!!

* 超必殺技「ダークフォース」!

とどまるとてろを知らない闇の宴。

* ビギナーブレイヤーをサポート。

「オートモード」で敲の攻撃も自動ガード!!

* 拡張ラムカートリシジ4MB第2弾!セガ

サターソスベツャルバーヅョソ!!

Who can :rtfm ?

:devil

[post=141764]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll try, my bro is fluent so I'd ask him but he's umm in japan.. so the time difference makes contact hard.

All the Vampire Characters meet here, now.

- New Life Gauge

Impact Damage Gauge System!!!

- Super Necessary Shooting Skill (had to translate kanji) [Dark Force]!

Confined terror in the Dark Banquet. (guessing a little, will ask my bro later. tero does mean terrorism though.)

- Beginner Support System

Auto mode automatically guards when being attacked.

- Extends the 2nd mode of the 4MB ram cart. Sega Saturn Special Passion!!

my japanese is ungodly rusty, took 2 years in college and visited twice, but you really can't learn the language unless you study abroad for at least a year.

Back