The good old days - Lets take a trip down memory lane...

Ok, ill up them if you want, but I should warn you, the zelda episodes are the closest thing to being completly unwatchable. The quality is bad, even for realplayer. I just finnished watching the first episode, video quality = scaryer the Resident Evil. :(

Well, I uploaded them last night to the ftp, I hadn't read your message yet. Oh well, I actualy went and watched some more episodes, and it turns out that most of them arn't all that bad, but the first one just happened to be very lously encoded. Im going to upload the Mario Episodes later tonight, right now I need to get some work done on my comp so I should get going. Hope you enjoy them. :)

Wow, listening to those soundbytes takes me back to when I would actually get up in the morning to watch saturday morning cartoons instead of just sleeping in (and sometimes setting my VCR if need be) just thinking about the voices of the characters on the shows makes wish I was still that age

hey all, you may know me from the SX boards, but i havent posted much here, but i was bored and decided to check this board, and guess what karny, you might just have to cover the cost of those dutch hookers =) I have all 13 legend of zelda episodes in 320x240 near perfect divx quality, along with some clips from the super mario brothers super show that go along with them, and 4 episodes of Captain N (the four that have link and zelda in them). As you can probably tell, im a big zelda fan, but i dont have much in they way of mario. they do get pretty big though, they nearly fill up 4 cds.

Hmm, 4 CDs... :eek: I don't suppose you want to upload those :biggrin:

Would you be able to post those CDs to IceMan2k? If need be I can cover the cost of the shipping.

Mail me and we can discuss...

i got the videos from a guy who captured them, normalized the audio, then re-encoded them, but i dont know what ever became of him or how he got all the videos in such exceptional quality. All are near perfect video with audio just as good, except zelda episode 8, the moblins are revolting, and Captain N: Having a Ball, which both have very quiet audio, but its still better than the real format. Im going to e-mail karney to see if we can work something out.

Hey, Karny, im uploading a tone of new video files for the site. I noticed on the front page you wanted SNES commercials, well, I was also able to find a SNES commercial in my video archives, so ill be uploading that soon tonight as well.

One other thing, I upped a folder with some Nintendo wallpaper images for people computers, im not sure where they would go seeing as how NX has no art section like SX does, but maybe you could get one.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the stuff when ever you get the chance to download it.

Thank Fab, I've been dying to start an art section, but no one has uploaded anything yet.. now thanks to you I can :)

Well done mate - You've done more than you fair share to contribute to our little community :)

ok, ill be starting to up the movies whenever i get the bandwidth to myself, starting with intros. I finally got around to watching the super mario brothers super show, and it is hilarious. They have real actors playing Mario and Luigi, and really cheesy sound effects straight out of the video game. heheh

IGN had some Insider articles for free last night and today and one of them was a Hyrule Times about the first CD-i Zelda title. They had various movies of the game which I downloaded.

Would anyone be interested in these? Should I upload them?

CrowTRobo

hehe, i read that and downloaded those movies too. I also uploaded the super mario brothers super show intro, and i was about to upload the zelda intro, but the ftp site appears to be down right now. Ill try later i guess. Like i mentioned, i have 4 captain N episodes (one of them has somewhat inferior sound though, and they are only the ones with link and zelda). if you want those more, i could give them priority of the super mario brothers super show and the other zelda cartoons.

ok, i just uploaded the legend of zelda intro as well. it is called Legend of Zelda Intro.avi, and the super mario brothers super show intro is called SMBSS Intro.AVI. enjoy, and stay tuned for more =)

ps. any preferences about which episodes i up first?

I uploaded the first captain N (at least I think it was the first) episode to the NX ftp some time ago. Not sure if carny got it downloaded though before erasing the ftp's contents.

Back