The citys gonna tear down my nieghbors house

Xavier

Mid Boss
I feel bad for him but he owns three pieces of property hes currently living in the one thats going to be torn down.

He refuses to sell any of them one of the houses is filled with antiquties I guess and he refuses to sell any of them. The house next to mine is probabley filled with all kinds of old parts that id buy for my house but im sure hed rather they be burried then sell them to me.

Anyways I offered again the other day to sell his antiques or do any small work or cleaning for him (didnt ask for money) he told me hes just waiting to die.

oh yeah by the way his house is going to be torn down because his roof is bad.

i guess he hasnt had and work done to it for prob going on 20 years and it has gaint gaping holes all over the place and attracs all kinds of critters

Dumb question, but if he owns three pieces of property and this one is in such disrepair, why doesn't he just move his stuff to one of the other two properties? Or why doesn't he get repairs done to the house to reverse the condemnation?

Originally posted by VertigoXX@Wed, 2004-12-08 @ 04:04 PM

Dumb question, but if he owns three pieces of property and this one is in such disrepair, why doesn't he just move his stuff to one of the other two properties? Or why doesn't he get repairs done to the house to reverse the condemnation?

[post=125497]Quoted post[/post]​

not a dumb question but a good one again he thinks hes gonna die any day now. One of the house is fill with junk and its roof is starting to go bad also it also needs to be cleaned the third properties basically a garage.

If he thinks he's going to die any day, then it wouldn't hurt to sell one of them to help fix the others up, now would it? Ah, nevermind...

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Fri, 2004-12-10 @ 04:17 AM

If he thinks he's going to die any day, then it wouldn't hurt to sell one of them to help fix the others up, now would it? Ah, nevermind...

[post=125630]Quoted post[/post]​

Sad thing is I dont even think hes to much over 50.

Back