Should lurkers get moderator powers?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 16, 2004 @ 08:51 PM

Yeah!

How can anyone screw THAT up?!

Dammit man.. I love this state....

Because I knew that someone would correct me. Kind of a "they're all the same anyway!" type of deal. Oh, and in advance: I'm still kidding.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 16, 2004 @ 03:51 PM

Dammit man.. I love this state....

Geez, what's so great about it? Besides terrain, all the states I've been to seemed pretty much the same.

Sorry if a heated debate starts because of this. :lol:

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 17, 2004 @ 01:18 AM

Geez, what's so great about it? Besides terrain, all the states I've been to seemed pretty much the same.

Sorry if a heated debate starts because of this. :lol:

Yeah, besides the climate, people, culture, food, terrain, structures, vehicles, and native plants and animals, every place I've been to is the same.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 16, 2004 @ 08:55 PM

Yeah, besides the climate, people, culture, food, terrain, structures, vehicles, and native plants and animals, every place I've been to is the same.

Can you read minds? How did you know I wanted to read a smart-ass comment? But seriously Iowa is almost exactly the same as Illinois, Nebraska, and just about any other midwest state. I just doubt that the great state of Iowa is as good as Cloud says it is. I think the great state of Indiana is the best midwest state because of the lax laws and celebritys that are from there.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 16, 2004 @ 10:25 PM

I'm just proud to be an Iowan. That's all.

Fine, be that way. If you hear a lot of noise from over the border, that's us in Illinois partying harder than you. (put gangsta emoticon here)

Yeah this poll is kind of dumb, but I've done worse.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 17, 2004 @ 02:34 PM

Oh, and yours aren't? :lol: :thumbs-up:

Let's see if he can reclaim the title of poll spam master from the likes of you and mountaindud. I dunno, all that lost time...

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jul 17, 2004 @ 02:47 PM

Let's see if he can reclaim the title of poll spam master from the likes of you and mountaindud. I dunno, all that lost time...

I doubt it. Even you have beaten me in terms of the number of posts in the Polls forum:

176 Cloud121

168 racketboy

158 mountaindud

100 it290

99   Alexvrb

71   schi0249

69   mal

58   Pearl Jammzz

56   Des-ROW

48   MasterAkumaMatata

47   lordofduct

30   link343

28   Kidders

24   IceMan2k

However, in terms of the number of polls made, you should have created one by now :smash

14 moutaindud

11 Cloud121

9   IceMan2k

8   link343

8   racketboy

7   MasterAkumaMatata

5   Sundance_2

3   lordofduct

3   Pearl Jammzz

2   Shitface

1   Flakvin

1   Kidders

1   Omar

1   reX dart: eskimo spy

1   tsumake

1   VertigoXX

1   whitesnake

0   Alexvrb

I was actually referring to poll spamming. "Poll Spam Master" is still within your grasp!

Do you honestly want me to add to the Cloud-like bombardment of polls? "Favorite restaurant?" "Who has the best user name?" "What color is the sky?" "Which US state sucks the most?"

:ph34r:

I think a "Which state sucks the most?" poll with Iowa as the only choice, would be worth making purely for Cloud's reaction. :lol:

Back