SEGA Dedicated Tattoo

lordofduct

Established Member
The SMS contoller would be on my right forearm, the cord will run up the arm and look like its plugged into the spot they draw blood from.

The Finger eating bitch would be on my upper arm or back.

Getting a Sega tattoo would be nice, but I believe you should look for something a little more... abstract.

I like the finger eater... whoever drew her has great ability. Very clean lines, great proportions and detail... and if you can draw hands as beautiful as those, you clearly have very good drawing skills.

I do not like the pad much though ^^;

thats what i love about andy's work... his feet and hands are always so pretty.

here the original pic... i cleaned it up some for this post.

eatfingers.jpg

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Aug 21, 2004 @ 09:05 PM

Getting a Sega tattoo would be nice, but I believe you should look for something a little more... abstract.

where do you find your sig and avatar ? do you make them ?

Isn't that Etna from Disgaea? (talking about Des-ROW's avatar/sig, not the finger eater :D ) I love that game. I was thinking about using my Laharl avatar recently, but I never did.

Oh yeah, I voted for both.

Originally posted by vbt@Aug 21, 2004 @ 02:50 PM

where do you find your sig and avatar ? do you make them ?

I "make" them, means that I take images and edit them to be either my avatar or signature.

photoshop and or illustrator arent all THAT difficult :D (coming from the guy with the graphic design degree)

seems no one really likes finger eater all to much... and if they do, They are telling me to be a big spender and do both.

I only voted against the Finger lady because it's just plain odd to me...

I didn't want to vote, because I hate tattoos, but I went with the SMS pad, as it was gaming related.

eh... if you meet me you would see why the pic fits me.... but then you'd also think the controller did too, im a freaky lil' videogame addict.

I put people to shame when i walk into ebx and gamestop, the chashiers stop what they are doing and look on in awe... The door chime dings "dill' doe" as DA MAGNIFICANT DYLDO enters the store. patrons drop out of line and flock around me to ask my expertise on quality gamin, what to buy their kid, and signatures. I answer modestly and help where i can. Then ravage the DC pile and get any memory cards i possibly can for the 2 bucks they cost. And out the door I run screaming, "MERRY SX-MAS TO ALL, AND YOU ALL MUST PLAY SEGA!"

ohhhh man, ive been day dreaming again.

Back