PSO ep III

it290

Established Member
.. just got the game today. My first impression after playing a battle was 'huh', but after playing a few more, the game is starting to grow on me. I haven't gotten online yet, which is where the real action is I'm sure, but the battle system is quite good and it seems like there's a good balance between two radically different playing styles, which is nice.

The amount of depth and strategy involved is quite high as well, which at first I didn't think it would be due to the small playing field. You have to keep up a good balance between attack and defense, and know when to play cards and when to hold 'em. The amount of strategizing required continually increases as you gain new cards.

So far, it looks like it's another good one. If anyone wants to battle, let me know in a week or so after I get some decent cards built up.

I'd recommend it. It's very easy to sink into this game for a few hours at a time, especially when you don't feel like playing a game that demands a lot of reflexes or attention to plot elements (although the latter weigh in more heavily here than Ep. I & II).

Plus, some of the dialogue is hilarious. I love that robot who keeps talking about how he 'loves to rock'.

Im sorry ive been living in a cave what system is this on I got 1&2 for the gamecube but havent seen 3 for sale anywhere or any mag reviews .

Loved it, I wish I had a lot more time to play it along with all my other games. It's a game in it's own element, nothing else like it in my mind.

The EU have finally got this game now and I love it! :)

After about 70 hours playtime I am almost a LORD and have had the pleasure of attending 2 VIP Auctions. Tournaments are too addictive... :p

Back