Propeller Arena Leaked!

I got a copy. After I booted iy up, and seeing it was a Sega/AM-2 game,. I was like "Why the hell wasn't this released?!"

It reminds me a lot of Crimson Skies for 'Box.

Does the online mode have a server up? They did release it to people who helped in getting it released and those who had donated towards the cost.

I had some friends over and we'd played quick battle and is very great. I thinks it's one of the most fun multiplayer games on Dreamcast.

Originally posted by Cloud121@May 13, 2004 @ 10:09 PM

I got a copy. After I booted iy up, and seeing it was a Sega/AM-2 game,. I was like "Why the hell wasn't this released?!"

It reminds me a lot of Crimson Skies for 'Box.

find on the net

"Propeller Arena for the Dreamcast was supposed to be released late last year. Unfortunately, after the tragic events of September 11th"

link

Kaneda

Haven't tried it out yet.. but if the multiplayer is anything like Toy Commander, then I'm there.

Very fun game. Oh, what might have been. :banana

*Always wondered why I seem to be the only one with a "warn" meter under my name. :blink:

Already got it but I haven´t tried it been looking for a good dogfight airplane game in the likes of Wings for Amiga and this one looks like it!

allsport11 I have it too but you can only see your own kinda lame it should be hidden on the profile menu these way it was not always visible.

Re: Warn Meters

While this has been gone over before, members can only see their own warn meter. If it wasn't under your name, you would not see it. Who looks at their own profile page on a regular basis?

The only other people who can see your warn meter are the forum mods and admins, the people who would be adding to your level were you to break any of the site rules.

How's the game? A while ago I downloaded a trailler, and it looked *very* good. Graphics were awesome too, and the 4-player split screen seemed to run sweet. But you know them videos, heh?

Can anyone screencap it, or take screenshots?

Originally posted by M3d10n@May 14, 2004 @ 07:36 PM

How's the game? A while ago I downloaded a trailler, and it looked *very* good. Graphics were awesome too, and the 4-player split screen seemed to run sweet. But you know them videos, heh?

Can anyone screencap it, or take screenshots?

Ther trailer is here: the large version (20.9 MB) or the smaller version (14.4 MB)

Originally posted by VertigoXX@May 15, 2004 @ 02:33 AM

Re: Warn Meters

While this has been gone over before, members can only see their own warn meter. If it wasn't under your name, you would not see it. Who looks at their own profile page on a regular basis?

And who needs to looks at their warm level on a regular basis? Seems like too much..

Ok, on the CD, the last date they(Sega/AM2) worked on it was early morning on 9/11/2001.The time they modifed the files was betwwen 7:07 and 7:14AM. I need a program that can open AFS, MLT, DAT, and BIN files? I'm also looking for a windows program that can read PRS, and PVP files. Your help could help get a server online so people could play Propeller Arena online.

Just played the game and its just too much fun! Its in the style of Crazy Taxi.

Sega should have it released on XBOX for getting the netplay ON what loss :/

Originally posted by Zheræ@May 14, 2004 @ 10:41 PM

And who needs to looks at their warm level on a regular basis? Seems like too much..

Somebody who is one more warn away from a permanant ban.

Just because your level is zero doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't need to be reminded about their level. You don't like seeing it there? Learn PHP and write a mod for IPB that moves it or comes up with a better way to display it. Just remember that we admins need to see it where it is now.

Back