Passport Plus III

I have a Passport Plus III Adaptor and Action Replay (GameShark) to input the long boot codes.

But I can’t seem to get my Conker’s Bad Fur Day to boot up I have tried several boot codes but all it shows is a blank black screen. Same thing happens when I try to boot up Pokemon Stadium 2 (JAP).

Are the boot codes I’m using wrong or are theses not supported?

My setup is PAL N64, PASSPORT PLUS III with Mario 64 (PAL) in the back and connected on top is my ACTION REPLAY with the game in top.

Can anyone help? I would very much appreciate it.

I've just acquired a US version of conker and have bought a Passport plus III to run it on my UK/PAL N64.

The code entry system is horrible, but I have got conker to run, using the Zelda(JAP) built-in option. This was advised by EMS who make PP3. However, the picture is "ghosted", which is really annoying. I saw a post somewhere which said that one of the advantages of PPIII over the original PP was removal of this ghosting. Anyone know if anything can be done about this or whether that's just the way it is?

Sorry, but there isn't a lot going on around here - we need more people!

As you can see, no-one had replied to the original post which means no one here knows- some people would know, but they are not here obviously - we need more people!

As for your question - I don't know because I haven't heard/ read about anything to do with the PPIII. Oh well. Try googling - someone out there may have had a similar problem..

Back