NEW MSI VIDEO!

lordofduct

Established Member
Clicky the image to watch the new MSI video by Jhonen Vasquez... (guy who did "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac" and "Invader Zim" amongst some other comic books!

It's the dope shit yo'... kick a customer why don't ya!

Actually I'm going to my 5th show this year Friday night! YEY!

The last time I saw my brother Ian was when I brought him to an MSI show for his birthday... he died a week later.

The same brother was who introduced me to MSI. I came over to my parents and he told me to come and listen to this band (this was a while back) and he said, "You HAVE to hear this crap yo... when I hear them I picture you bro. They are like the soundtrack to the way you act."

Been a fan ever since!

[EDIT]Oh and I don't think that MySpace is hosting the video anymore...

I watched that video a couple days ago and it cracks me up. I only wish they woulda done something with the band in it. Back when i first got into them, it was right when frankenstein girls came out, and we were at the mall and they had a copy of 'Tight'. My buddy told me to pick it up since it was hard to find. I got it for 16 bucks and now 3 years later its going for close to 100 on ebay. I cant bring myself to part with it tho. I've only caught them live once, up at the bowery in NY, but it rocked. I got to sign Jimmys pink trenchcoat type jacket. Ah, the memories...

sweet... my friend Liz picked her copy up at a live show in NY years back when they first came around.

bitch

anyways, I just got out of a show Friday night. It was GREAT! 5th this year... although I think their shows are now causing me to get a bit emotional... I noticed around the time of this show and they show I went to in NY I get a bit depressed. I just think about the great time I had at the show with my brother...

It is strange to think that an emotional conflict could be triggered by something as flamboyant as MSI... but eh, stranger things have happend in my life.

Anyways, there on their last wing of this tour... you should catch if they come near you. 15 bucks for tickets, can't beat that! My psuedo girlfriend and the guy she wants me to ermmm you know have nevermind got their boobies signed at the show...

Back