Need a serial for PSO....

Cloud121

Established Member
Hey guys, I just got PSO for DC today (Goodbye CD-R!), and it won't let me do anything. I can't even access the options screen without entering a GD Key. I tried loading the data from my VMU (because I had played the CD-R every now and then), and still nothing. I can do A THING without a damn serial. I've read through the Instruction Booklet TWICE, and still nothing.

Originally posted by Cloud121@Nov 26, 2003 @ 10:23 PM

Hey guys, I just got PSO for DC today (Goodbye CD-R!), and it won't let me do anything. I can't even access the options screen without entering a GD Key. I tried loading the data from my VMU (because I had played the CD-R every now and then), and still nothing. I can do A THING without a damn serial. I've read through the Instruction Booklet TWICE, and still nothing.

I'm in the same boat

Don't talk about CD-R games though

The serial number and access key is printed on a separate piece of paper. If you didn't get it with your copy you should return it for a refund. You could also try contacting Sega about the matter.

The copy I bought is pre-owned though. I'll try entering all sevens. Hopefully it'll work.

Edit: Entering all sevens did the trick! Thanks it290!

The serial is generally a sticker on the case itself. And if the case gets replaced the sticker is gone. Then again since the servers are gone now anyway using any serial is fine.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Nov 27, 2003 @ 06:43 AM

The serial is generally a sticker on the case itself. And if the case gets replaced the sticker is gone. Then again since the servers are gone now anyway using any serial is fine.

gameboy is right... The servers are gone and the PSO dc is dead.

Why you would even want to really play offline on dc boggles me, go out and get it for gc or xbox if you want to play the real thing online.

Back