MSI's new album April 16th

lordofduct

Established Member
MSI's new album April 16th

(post on 2/16 at Mindlessselfindulgence.com) MSI has its new album coming out shortly! yey...

April 12th that is. (sorry the thread says 16th... but im tired and missed that.)

Tracklisting is as follows:

Originally posted by msi.com

Explicit:

Shut Me Up 2:48

1989 1:57

Straight To Video 3:44

Tom Sawyer 2:24

You'll Rebel To Anything (As Long As It's Not Challenging) 2:32

What Do They Know? 3:08

Stupid MF 2:25

2 Hookers & an 8 Ball 2:17

Prom 2:29

Bullshit 2:40

"You'll Rebel" vid in quicktime

Clean:

Stupid MF 2:25

Mic Commander 2:02

"Diabolical" vid from rehearsal for Despierta Tour in quicktime

Vinyl:

Side A:

Side B:

Side C: Stupid MF 2:25

Side D:

La-Di-Da-Di (Featuring all beats by Kenny Muhammad, The Human Orchestra)

My comments are this. They may be one of my favorite bands, I HATE their marketing plans. The way they release some albums is such a limited quantity, like "tight", so now they go for 100 USD on ebay and sometimes even more. This time around they release 3 different versions where each one has stuff the other doesn't have! You might want that extra track from the clean version, but it lacks the cuss words. Which, well, is one of the required parts of MSI. Or maybe you want that extra track off of the vinyl, but NOOOO its freakin' vinyl. Not all of us have record players. Yeah so what if I might, but what about other fans. Nevermind the annoyance it is having to play anything on a record player. Its large, cumbersome, and every play the record loses quality. Yeah, I could rip it, but then I'd need a really good sound card to expect to get anything will bearable sound quality.

In my personal opinion, the band really only caters to the elite hardcore fans who are willing to shell out tons of cash. These fans must be really weird. Im a HUGE fan of this band (so big I travel very long distances to see their shows... these guys and SP are the only ones I'd do that for) and I can hardly bare to spend that kind of cash.

Back