Ikonboard 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Highly doubt im from florida? Im not exactly sure why that is, but if you must know, this is my moving history:

Born in "Minnisota"
Age 6, Moved to "Cape Coral" "Florida"
Age 8, moved to "Venice" "Florida", into a little community calld "Chestnut Creek"
Age 11, moved into another area in verice with the beginning street adress of "West Douglas Court"
Age 16, moved again into another area of venice, this ones street adress staring off with "Golf Drive"
Age 17, Moved back to "Minnisota", into an area called "North Branch"

...And that leaves us at today. So I was actualy born in minnisota, but have lived the majority of my life in Florida.

Also, if you realy need a reasson to re-register, then don't. I cant make any promises for this board ever becomming a big success like SX's, and if you wont just come here because you want to then whats the point?

haha, i hate minnesota. lived there for 2 years... worst 2 years of my life.

anyway, back on topic, i dont see why re-registering is any trouble at all. I wouldnt call NX dead either. In fact, its livening up now more than ever.

Fabrizo, im actually right below you in Iowa...i didnt actually think anyone on here lived that close.I also once lived in Florida for 6months in 97...

And I suggest again, import the members. Of if you really want to be rid of all the non-active users from SX, just copy the user directory, save the user files out of it for everyone who has actualy posted here (since there's only about a dozen and a half or so), delete the rest, and just import those who are already active here.

And if Arakon is unavailable and y'all want a hand setting up IB3, I'll be glad to help out. I'm quite proud of the customizations I set up on my IB3.

(Edited by VertigoXX at 6:38 am on July 7, 2002)

Supergrom: Yea, im not particularly fond of Minnisota eather. I realy would of prefered to stay in Florida, but due to certain...uh...circumstances, I didn't realy have a choice.

cww80: I didn't think anyone lived that close to me eather. How did you like Florida when you were their?

VertigoXX: Well, I suppose we could do that, but if we did then it would be neccasary to go through all the different posts on the board and see who has actualy posted (theirs more then you think). Also, Arakon won't be helping with the creation of IB3 for NX.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 5:28 pm on July 7, 2002

cww80: I didn't think anyone lived that close to me eather. How did you like Florida when you were their?

Florida was alright,but so humid...I basically went down there to see what it was like.I have alot of family down there,so i figured what the hell.I actually like it better in Iowa(i must be crazy)

(Edited by cww80 at 8:01 pm on July 7, 2002)

You Highly doubt im from florida?
You post as if English is your second language and you seemed to be unaware of the national holiday occurring during this vote.

Also, if you realy need a reasson to re-register, then don't. I cant make any promises for this board ever becomming a big success like SX's, and if you wont just come here because you want to then whats the point?
SX is a big success compared to whom?
I won't waste time by re-registering to a board with members I could see on SX's board. Why don't you have SX create the NX forums on their board since it is already setup and close this board?

eh, holidays really don't matter that much, actually they're pretty damned boring, woohoo 4th of july, that means i dont have to work so i can sit around on my ass all day. *twirls fingers*

calganagain, one of the reasons this board is around is cos NX is a completely different place which appeals to mostly different people to the SX boards.

Whilst our roots lie in SX, our future is in a completely different direction.

Besides... who really needs all the crap that goes on in the SX boards on a daily basis?!

<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>"You post as if English is your second language..."<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>
So now your insulting me directly. calganagain, whats with your attitude? Do you have somthing against me, or is this just one of those "Im right, your wrong, and if you dissagree with me then your an idiot" type things?
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>"you seemed to be unaware of the national holiday occurring during this vote."<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>
This vote wasn't a one day event. Check under each persons post if you don't belive me.
<font face=arial size=1><blockquote><hr noshade size=1>"SX is a big success compared to whom?"<hr noshade size=1></blockquote></font>
Compared to this site so far. SX has thousands of members registered on its boards, I would call that a succesful site.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 1:17 am on July 10, 2002)

as ive said before...bitch bitch bitch...

calganagain,
you obviously have a problem with how this site is run, dont like it, find another one...

(Edited by cww80 at 1:13 pm on July 10, 2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back