I cleaned out my closet....

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
Here is all I have for sale right now....enjoy pplz.

Final Fantasy Chronicles [PSX]: I am pretty sure most of you guys know what this is....PSX versions of Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger. These are updated w/ FMV's and a little bit better graphics cuz it's runnin’ on the PSX. This is all in new condition also. Here is what it one comes with:

*FFIV disc and Chrono Trigger disc.(new)

*Case and all inserts and registration card and stuff.(new)

*Features updated graphics and FMV's, which can be turned off.(new)

This is complete and like new, FFIV was played through in a couple of sittings and Chrono Trigger was never played. Asking $35 for it.

Chrono Cross [PSX]: Sequel to Chrono Trigger for the SNES. Huge ass game here with TONS of story, almost too much. Everything here is in mint condition. Here is what it has:

*2 game discs.(mint)

*Instruction manual, all inserts, and registration card.(mint)

*Sequel to Chrono Trigger, can it get any better? Not by much....

This is of course all complete like all my other stuff and in excellent condition. I am asking $20 for it.

All GBA/GBC/GB games are complete with packaging, booklets, and all that other stuff that comes with them unless stated otherwise.

-Castlevania - Circle of the Moon (GBA): $15

-Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Ages (GBC): $15

-Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons (GBC): $15

-Mario Golf (GBC): $10

-Mario Kart Super Circuit (GBA): $15

-Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (GBC): $10

Here is the lone XBox game I am selling....comes complete.

-Sega GT 2002 + JSRF: $15

Saturn games are all just cd's except Virtua Fighter 2 which comes w/ box, inserts, and insturction manual.

-Criticom: $3

-Daytona USA: $5

-Madden 97': $2

-NFL Quarterback Club 97': $2

-NHL All-Star Hockey: $2

-Striker 96': $4

-Virtua Fighter 2: $7

-Winter Heat: $7

Misc. This is just a bunch of misc stuff that ppl might want....also if you buy a few things and want sumthin thrown in, here is where to look.

-Everquest Online Adventures BETA 1 and 2 (PS2), includes the 2 BETAs and comes with all the manuals and stuff they sent out: $10 for both.

-GCN Preview DVD, unopened, plays on DVD players or a computer, and previews about 23ish games: $3

As always, I am willing to negotiate different prices and will be more willing to drop prices by greater ammounts if you buy a couple of more things. Ohh shitty, almost forgot, everyone pays actual shipping. I will do international too but as always it costs more
sad.gif
. Well, hope I have sumthin you guys/gals are lookin for, either PM me or post here if u want sumthin or have questions.

I'd be interested in buying Guardian Heroes, Clockwork Night 2, and Lunar 1 & 2 for the psx, and that state of emergency players guide lol. Give me a price quote for all that and shipping to california.

On another note, you know chrono cross went greatest hits right? You can pick it up all over the place for $20 or less new.

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Jul 16, 2003 @ 10:19 PM

I'd be interested in buying Guardian Heroes, Clockwork Night 2, and Lunar 1 & 2 for the psx, and that state of emergency players guide lol. Give me a price quote for all that and shipping to california.

On another note, you know chrono cross went greatest hits right? You can pick it up all over the place for $20 or less new.

but some people (including myself) would be willing to pay more for a non "hits" package just for collector's sake

ya, if u look at the game stores (atleats the ones around here) they charge more for the non-greatest hits one. But as I said, price in negotiable...or however u spell that¿

$110 shipped? the lucia's pendent thing is pretty damn heavy so that' why it's so much. Well, that sound good to you? If so, PM me and we'll set things up

Update: Both Lunar games are sold, as well as Guardian Heroes, Clockwork Knight 2, and the State of Emergency Players Guide

I guess I'll take Tony Hawk 3 & sim City 2000 on top of the VB stuff
smile.gif

Ill consider some other items here aswell.

---Ammut

I can do that, but you pay shipping and of course it's gunna me more if I do international. and yes I do have them both...

Alright, updated my origional post to show things that are already gone...or to not show them¿ whichever you perfer I guess. but anyways, ratfish is having sum items held to the first part of august....keep in mind that if he doesn't come through they are fair game. here they are:

Animal Crossing

Pikmin

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

Super Monkey Ball

Gamcube Preview

Castlevania Circle of the Moon

Mario Kart Super Circuit

FZero Maximum Velocity

Tony Hawk 2

Mario Bors. Deluxe

Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

Pokemon Yellow

k, updated the first post to coinside with what is still for sell.....I have lots of GBA games so if u are lookin to up yer collection, check em out.

I definately interested in the games and I have some extra cash.

Were you still interested in trading for my DC demo discs? I'd still give you some cash, of course.

ya, lemme know which ones u have....and what condition they are in (and wether or not the ycome in the sleeve) Just PM me w/ the details

Originally posted by BJammzz@Sep 8, 2003 @ 11:12 PM

ya, lemme know which ones u have....and what condition they are in (and wether or not the ycome in the sleeve) Just PM me w/ the details

PM'd you with the demo details.

But I forgot to mention that they are all in pretty good shape -- no major marks or anything.

k, f-zero and tony 2 are gone...Also, I am reducing prices after I post this, so give it 5 min after it's posted, haha. I still have a bunch of stuff left so if there is sumthin u want, hurry and steal it before sumone else does, lata.

Back