Have you ever been to jail?

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Jun 12, 2004 @ 12:29 AM

Hmm, are prisoners allowed internet access in jail/prison? :huh

Yes, but just 56K; after all they're in there to be punished. :hehehe:

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 12, 2004 @ 07:12 AM

Yes, but just 56K; after all they're in there to be punished. :hehehe:

I'd give them a refurbished 80386 with its top-of-the-line 2400 baud modem, and that would be my version of generous.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Jun 12, 2004 @ 02:01 PM

I'd give them a refurbished 80386 with its top-of-the-line 2400 baud modem, and that would be my version of generous.

:eek: I wouldn't do that unless they killed 50 or more people.

They don't send people to JAIL for more than 18 months. Usualy, anything over 6 months, they go to PRISON. Jail is for city stuff, like drunk driving or misdemeanor assault. If it's a felony, you go to prison.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jun 13, 2004 @ 01:28 AM

:eek: I wouldn't do that unless they killed 50 or more people.

I could think of worse things for mass murderers. Custom internet via telegraph. It would be measured in bits per minute.

Schi: I don't think that counts, because I've been to jail cells before. But I myself briefly considered being a smartass and asking.

Originally posted by VertigoXX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VertigoXX)</div><div class='quotemain'> They don't send people to JAIL for more than 18 months. Usualy, anything over 6 months, they go to PRISON. Jail is for city stuff, like drunk driving or misdemeanor assault. If it's a felony, you go to prison. [/b]

I had no idea there was any difference. :blink:

Originally posted by schi0249@

I have gone to jail, but it was for less than an hour. Does that count? I was only visiting with a cop friend.

No, not quite.

<!--QuoteBegin-Alexvrb

I could think of worse things for mass murderers. Custom internet via telegraph. It would be measured in bits per minute.[/quote]

You're too cruel, I hope I never have to go to your prison. :huh:

How long were you in for? Were you the 1-2 years vote?

Mountaindud: Yes, I know, it's cruel AND unusual. But that doesn't stop me!

i was in for but a couple days because my father refused to pick me up just to be a prick. Thats the longest, others were only overnight deals. Totally sucked though when i spent the couple days, it was all over a peppermint. Some kid threw it at a car and i got busted for it by a cop that hated me, cause i used to pick on him for riding the cop bike.

ive been arrested for stupid things.

But my buddy dexter, he went to jail for 3 years at age 15, 6 counts grand theft auto. He didnt do it though. seriousily, the Grub family did (these were some inbred twisted buggers) he got busted for posession of controlled substances. In court though, the Grub's lawyers some how got the charges twisted around and my buddy took the fall. The judge charged him as an adult (at 15 come on biatch) cause she saw CRIMINAL in his eyes. Sorry honey that wasn't criminal, that is the confused eyes of a manic depressed boy with a couple identity problems in his head. (hes ill but i love em' to death) i lost my best buddy for 3 years dude. came out really weird too. He wants to go back and shit. What the f

sorry bout the length

Back