FS: Saturn (Model 1, PAL, 60Hz modded + SEB Board), 3D Pad + More [UK]

So, it's a PAL Model 1 oval button Saturn which has been modded to 60Hz (for fullscreen/speed Nights goodness) and I'll include a SEB board which you can fit if you want to do region free as well as speed on the fly without switches.

I didn't install it because for my needs (checked out Radiant Silvergun and Nights) the swap trick and 60Hz was more than enough. Comes with a 3D pad, regular pad, SCART/RF cables and FIFA game.

£27.42 is the price for this little bundle of joy and that includes postage. I'm based in the UK and this sale is for UK peeps only due to the weight of the item.

Everything is in great nick with no marks/scratches etc.. and the unit has had barely any use so all is how it should be. Model 1's are favoured by the eyepatch and bottle o' rum crowd for various reasons and I've done the hardest part of the SEB install (lifting a pin off the GPU) so all you've got to do is solder the points on the mobo to the board. Analog works perfectly and both pads have been barely used but the box is a bit tired from sitting in the loft.

Pics:

Back