Favorite Beat 'em up series?

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 24, 2004 @ 02:59 AM

I see this line a lot, but I think the fact of the matter is, you wouldn't own anyone in Virtua Fighter. Except me, because I'm not very good.

You sure?

Yo Blaze! Come here and tell mountaindud about all the times I've destroyed you! :thumbs-up:

Hey Alex,

How have I owned myself plenty of times?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 24, 2004 @ 04:40 PM

You sure?

Yo Blaze! Come here and tell mountaindud about all the times I've destroyed you! :thumbs-up:

How did you do that? Doesn't he live like 8000 miles away from you?

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 24, 2004 @ 09:40 PM

What the hell are you talking about? :huh

How did you do that? Doesn't he live like 8000 miles away from you?

I live near Liverpool in England, nowhere near Cloud (thankfully :lol: ). Although looking at the pictures thread he looks a lot like one of my old school friends. He was an annoying loadmouth as well at times :p :devil

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jul 24, 2004 @ 09:40 PM

Hey Alex,

How have I owned myself plenty of times?

Probably back when you thought it would be cool to start your own Fight Club. There was some serious owning going on, but you were the only member! :p

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Jul 24, 2004 @ 06:11 PM

What the hell are you talking about? :huh

I live near Liverpool in England, nowhere near Cloud (thankfully :lol: ). Although looking at the pictures thread he looks a lot like one of my old school friends. He was an annoying loadmouth as well at times :p :devil

You damn right you should be thankful! :lol:

I would've taken you out SO FAST! :lol:

I want to give an honorable mention here: I just got River City Ransom EX... RCR and the Kunio Samurai game are definitely some of the finest damn beat 'em ups ever made!

Back