Ever been arrested?

lordofduct

Established Member
The other evening we were going through the palm beach sheriff booking blotter and looking up our friends who have recently been arrested. I would love to show you some of the HILARIOUS mugs, but that is an invasion of their privacy. But they were really funny, like my friend Sean holding up his thumb with a big grin on his face.

So I decided to search way back and see if im on there, as I haven't been arrested in a long time. Low and behold they still have one of my records which came just 3 days after my 15th bday. It made me laugh so hard to see the shot that I had to ask here.

Blotter.gif

Funny thing is I remember this arrest. It was a DUI, driving underage and wrecklessly. They only booked me with expired license! I WAS FIFTEEN, I don't have a freaking license.

No, but I've been close a couple times. Once a cop got in my face for using my horn excessively, cause apparently an unmarked car stopped in the middle of an intersection with a plain clothes cop in it isn't a good enough reason to tap your horn.

Second time was more recently when I was playing around with dry ice and water bottles. Had no idea how loud it would be. Got the cops called and they were pissed off, threated to haul me to jail for "Improvising an explosive".

I was almost arrested when I was like 14 years old. I was with a bunch of friends, drinking and smoking weed at probably 12am, at a cemetary. We had two carloads of people. When we left, there was a car that had drove into a ditch, and the owner and the fuzz was there.

The owner of the car apparently said "I heard those kids partying earlier today, with their loud music, and spinning tires in the cemetary," which must have been someone else, but the cop was wondering why we were there..

Anyway, he saw that some people were just too drunk to drive.. So, the cop pulled me out of the car and told me to drive the other dude's truck home. I told him I didn't have a license, and he screamed "I didn't ask you if you had a license. Now, get your ass in the car and move it."

Well, I get in the truck and realize it's a standard, which I had no idea how to drive. The other guys in the truck said "don't worry, we'll shift the gears for ya, and tell ya when to push the clutch in"..

I started giving it a lot of gas a few times, and then I let go of the clutch, and started spinning out for about 30 seconds, and the cop just looked and his jaws pretty much dropped to the ground.. he probably thought he'd have to respond to another wreck or something that night lol

All in all, I think everyone got off pretty lucky. Lots of booze, lots of weed, coke, and I think one of the guys also had a few hits of acid in the car...

Back