Cloud VS Gallstaff

I voted for a third party. :p

As for who is a bigger fanboy than Cloud, I don't think there's anyone who could challenge him. I'm not entirely sure I'd consider that a good thing, either.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jun 9, 2004 @ 11:14 AM

who edited my pole? Was it mountaindud?

Nope I only have that kind of power in the Game Help forum. But I think that is a good addition to the choices. :hehehe:

NUll vote. And being a FFVII fanboy is like the videogamer version of being a Christina Aguilera fanboy. Just you can masturbate thinking in your idol. Or ... Oh, no...

CLOUD! STOP DOING THAT THINGS THINKING IN AERIS!!! SHE IS JUST A BUNCH OF POLYGONS!!!!

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Jun 9, 2004 @ 06:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Jun 9, 2004 @ 06:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I vote cloud. I dont agree with a lot of what he says but his worship of Virtua Fighter wins my vote. [/b]

YEAH! :smokin: :thumbs-up:

<!--QuoteBegin-madmalkav
@Jun 9, 2004 @ 01:14 PM

NUll vote. And being a FFVII fanboy is like the videogamer version of being a Christina Aguilera fanboy. Just you can masturbate thinking in your idol. Or ... Oh, no...

CLOUD! STOP DOING THAT THINGS THINKING IN AERIS!!! SHE IS JUST A BUNCH OF POLYGONS!!!!
[/quote]

What the HELL?!

post-51-1086818833.jpg

heh

What the HELL is THAT?!

red text hurts my eyes.

I don't have a problem with Cloud likeing FFVII. He's more of a VF fanboy than FF.

I am no longer an FF fanboy! I love FFIV, FFVII, and FFIX, but that's really it.

VF Fanboy? VF Fanboy is an understatement.... VF = My Life!

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 9, 2004 @ 07:29 AM

That would be me vs Des

I wonder who Des will vote for in this poll... :unsure:

It's a bad sign for you, she hasn't yet voted for you ;)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Jun 8, 2004 @ 11:24 PM

I am no longer an FF fanboy! I love FFIV, FFVII, and FFIX, but that's really it.

VF Fanboy? VF Fanboy is an understatement.... VF = My Life!

Attachments

• notafan1.jpg
    notafan1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 105
  • notafan1.jpg
    notafan1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 107
  • notafan1.jpg
    notafan1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 108
Yes, Cloud probably should change at least his avatar/sig, if he wants to look like less of a FF fanatic.

*looks again at MTX's handiwork*

Do we strike at dawn?

Let's all not forget who the one wearing the big boy pants using a computer that can actually run said loved final fantasy games here.

That'd be me

Using a computer that can actually run eh? Let's not start this again....

I love my Mac

You love your Windoze machine

End of story.

Cool.korilla, for kde (@ www.kde-look.org). The icons are set at 64 px. I don't really like KDE, so I tried to make it as Gnome-ish as possible. Everything is in the Gorilla theme (ala Ximian, since I like the Industrial theme), and translucency is turned on on the bars (because the KDE bright gray hurts my eyes).

*bump* in the name of pre-puberty.

Gallstaff is owning Cloud right now and I dun think Cloud is gunna be happy about this.....

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Jun 10, 2004 @ 04:21 PM

Cool.korilla, for kde (@ www.kde-look.org). The icons are set at 64 px. I don't really like KDE, so I tried to make it as Gnome-ish as possible. Everything is in the Gorilla theme (ala Ximian, since I like the Industrial theme), and translucency is turned on on the bars (because the KDE bright gray hurts my eyes).

just curious, what type of specs do you have to have that desktop setup running smooth?

True, but we are talking just these 2, not out of everyone.

BTW, whoever added the 3rd option sucks, they ruined the vote :p.

Back