Cloud VS Gallstaff

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 13, 2004 @ 06:35 PM

True, but we are talking just these 2, not out of everyone.

BTW, whoever added the 3rd option sucks, they ruined the vote :p.

I know -- I was just sayin

Hey Pearl Jammzz! I'll fight you!

Sarah vs Whoever the hell you want! :p :lol:

Heh... sadly, VF is really the only fighting I can do....

hehe, your soul is mine!....wait...err, wrong game, haha. How about a 2 player competition in Sonic 2. Where u have to race through the levels. We'll do it on gens k?

just curious, what type of specs do you have to have that desktop setup running smooth?

You don't need too much, but KDE is a bit of a hog sometimes (especially kde-init). GNOME is a bit faster in my opinion. However, anything over 1ghz should be more than enough for either. It really depends on what kind of options and eyecandy you have turned on though. If you want everything to be really smooth, I recommend something more minimal, like blackbox.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 14, 2004 @ 04:35 AM

BTW, whoever added the 3rd option sucks, they ruined the vote :p.

You wanna make something of it? Huh? :slap

yes......rock paper scissors! Just like in Alex the Kidd. Dododododo dodo dodo do dododododo dodo do....hehe, goodtimes :)

I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Mal for giving me a third choice, I mean otherwise I'd have to abstain.

well you donth ave to liek either of them, just have to dislike one the least, haha. I guess u can dislike both equally....?

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Jul 14, 2004 @ 05:07 AM

well you donth ave to liek either of them, just have to dislike one the least, haha. I guess u can dislike both equally....?

That's the idea :D. Actually, I don't dislike either one of them. But I don't favor one over the other, so I wouldn't have voted.

Back