ChuChu Rocket!

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
OnLinE muLTi-pLaYEr madnEss

It's cat n' mouse chaos in space!

Lead your mice to their get-away rockets before your rivals can sneak the scary space cats on board!

FEaTurEs
  • Online multiplayer gaming brought to you by the Sonic Team
  • 5 Fun Gameplay Modes: puzzle, stage challenge, four-player battle, team battle and network battle
  • Make your own puzzles!
  • Lobby instantly matches you up to 3 people online
OvEr 75 massivE LEVELS

Attachments

• ChuChu_Rocket_Front_USA.JPG
    ChuChu_Rocket_Front_USA.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ChuChu_Rocket_BACK_USA.JPG
    ChuChu_Rocket_BACK_USA.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 150
  • ChuChu_Rocket_Disc_USA.JPG
    ChuChu_Rocket_Disc_USA.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 153
  • ChuChu_Rocket_Disc_PAL.JPG
    ChuChu_Rocket_Disc_PAL.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 153
  • ChuChu_Rocket_GBA.JPG
    ChuChu_Rocket_GBA.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 145
I played it for the first time last week.

One word : addictive !!! (team play with friends is just massive :D )

I played it only one party (well, some hours in fact). Got directly addicted.

My fav sequence is "cat mania"... at this point you know who are your real friends LOL ;) =P

Need to buy a dreamcast :)

I am one of the few sega fans around where I am so its hard finding people to play games such as chuchu rocket. I enjoy it but havent had the chance to play it multiplayer. Are the servers still up? I think the Jap servers are still up and running same with a lot of euro ones. US ones are all down. All the friends that i tried to teach were all like WTF and decided to play a diff game. Apart from that I like it ^.^

I LOVE this freaking game. I love it single player, multiplayer and most of all... building your own puzzles.

A friend and I used to spend hours building complex ass puzzles to stump each other with. One of us on the bed getting baked while the other diligently mastered some insane puzzle and then swap!

The GBA version's not bad either. I do prefer the 'puzzle' levels to the regular ones, though.

And Rockin', I agree. A DS version supporting wireless would be the shiz. Although I don't think that's what you were referring to. ;)

Back