Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version (Lossless)

Yea, I know this one is already up, but I bet'cha the one released wasn't the lossless version, huh? No, so BOOYAH!

Yet another excellent release from the L crew.

Images brought to you by: Chudah

pscn5021_front.jpg

pscn5021_back.jpg

Chrono Trigger Original Sound Version

Composed by: Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu, Noriko Matsueda
Publisher: Polystar
Catalog Number: PSCN-5021~3
CD Info: 3 CD - 64 Tracks
Released: March 25, 1995

**NOTE**

You may have to copy the url and paste it with the Add URL option in your torrent program; that is, if the torrent link won't work. In ABC, you check the top menu, click on File, then Add Torrent, then click on From URL. Its probably different in other programs, so check the help file.

Here's the url:

http://bt.imagegarden.net/gettorrent.php?torrent=060aeaf5ca5a6dcf4ef94233fbd436bdf16b2584

Striker said:
I think lossless is not worth it VS

Indeed, but lossless is supposed to be for backup purpose and for future transcoding for new formats. Say, 4 years from now a format comes out that is superior to mp3/mpc/mp4/acc+. If you had a lossy format of the song, it wouldn't due you much good to transcode it; except of course if you're using it so your player can read it, or reduce size for minimal output quality.

With a lossless, however, you can transcode the song into the new format; ensuring you're getting the best quality out of the conversion. That's why I use lossless formats. Plus, I can rip them, store them, and never have to use the original CD. That way, my merchandise can last longer and always look pretty when people view it.

Back