CDRWIN Problems

I went into the device and settings and it shows a drop menu to select the Readers *Drive for reading* but on recorders it says in the drop down "No supported devices installed" and everything is greyed aka shadowed out.

CDRWin is a commercial product. Have you tried contacting Golden Hawk technical support?

Does he have a legitimate registered copy? :
wink.gif
:

Yes , 4.0A and 3.8D and both of the same files I used on my old pc... I have uninstalled and reinstalled 10000 times not working I just emailed GoldenHawkTechnology but if anyone thinks of what is wrong please help me... Or you can try to get my fireburner problem a go, which was working fine, on the other thread.

No offense here and i'm not saying I can do any more to help you tahn anyone else but you are starting to sound a little... um annoying here. It's not that hard to deal with. Why do you need CDRWIN so much? try other programs man! CDRWIN is not the end-all be-all of cd burning software. Try clonecd or jeeze i dunno try one of those up and comming programs. You really have to take matters into your own hands here like as someone suggested earlier, call them or email them or something. Did you try the help buttons and readmes?

no man I didnt even email GoldenHawk or read FAQ's or help guides ??? Of course I did... And I use CloneCD it doesnt work for burning bin's or cue's smart one... Also Other bin and cue programs such as fireburner are now giving me trouble too... I have no other resource man.

Darnit, Jaded God, did you completely ignore my post? Go back halfway up the thread and READ WHAT I WROTE.... I'm TRYING to help you and you ramble on and on....
angry.gif

Just tried it last night... It burned everything great and It looked as if it worked well, I looked at the bottom of the cd and everything appearead "A-ok!" but I put it in my CDRW and nothing was there... Then my CDROM and it had said the disc maybe corrupted, ERROR Disk format... I have never seen a dumb error like that in my life. So I don't know I am going to try NTi CDMaker today.

rather than installing every cd burning app under the sun, try first looking on the supported devices page of the cd burning application your considering to see if your drive is listed

you might also want to try putting your older burner into the new pc alongside what youve already got to see if that will work for cdrwin, and use you new burner with everything else

also try aspi from adaptec

as well, as that is going to be a newer version the youve probabbly currently got, you can also check your current version using their aspicheck utility

Tried the newer ASPI layer version from that adaptec link used the aspicheck and it was all in green and everything was installed right... Still didn't make a difference, and My LG CDRW is on the supported drives list for CDRWIN... I am definaltley going to rip out the CDRW and put the Plextor in though, so I'll try that. a 12/10/32A plextor is better than a LG 40/12/32 or whatever... Right? Just a matter of sitting longer.

if the drives that recent and a plextor id definitely keep hold of it, plextor drives tend to be the best as far as recorder compatibility goes and have the best range of features to copy "difficult" cds which often other drives cannot cope with

12x isnt that slow anyway, are you sure your media can even cope with 40x writing?

Back