Best Mario Spinoff

Which console had the best Mario Spinoffs?

• NES/Famicom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES/Super Famicom

• Nintendo 64

• Nintendo Gamecube

• Game Boy (any generation)

• Nintendo DS

• Other (PC, Virtual Boy, Etc.)

• Total voters
Countless Mario spinoffs have been released for the Nintendo consoles (a couple for the PC and CD-i too) but none so far has truely claimed the title as Best Mario Spinoff. What do you think is the best Mario spinoff?

Me, I like Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

My vote goes to the SNES. It had Mario RPG, Mario World, and the original Mario Kart. Also, you could include the NES mario collection that was released.

I am in a pickle here...there is no denying the brilliance of the snes version of SuperMarioWorld but then they brought out MariosLost. I have to agree that the 3d Mario sports series ie Mario Tennis & Golf games kicked ass. they get my vote.

You'll never achieve greatness the first time you pick up the pad

Gamecube all the way. there were sooo many of them. I like the mario sports games. golf is best. im also a fan of mario party 4-6 on gamecube. those games are cool for hanging out with friends. and my fave mario game is mario ddr. that one is embarrassing to play in front of friends, but its good for burning calories.

TwilightPrincess said:
Gamecube all the way. there were sooo many of them. I like the mario sports games. golf is best. im also a fan of mario party 4-6 on gamecube. those games are cool for hanging out with friends. and my fave mario game is mario ddr. that one is embarrassing to play in front of friends, but its good for burning calories.
Maybe there was too many Mario on GameCube, it was too many exploited on this console.

TwilightPrincess said:
I agree that there were far too many, it went too far with mario soccer and tennis, it just got dumb

Mario Soccer was not done by Nintendo, I don't know about Mario Tennis.

Back