Anybody planning on getting PSO 3?

I'll definitely be getting it, I think the idea of an online strategy game is really cool. I was sceptical after hearing about the card thing, but from what I've heard, the game plays more like a tactical combat game than a card game.

Oh my god. Well, Ive played every Phantasy Star game from the Master System, to Dreamcast. When PSO Came out i was a bit pissed that it was action and not turn based like the rest of the Phantasy Stars. But once I played it, I was hooked.

I can say that now that they are changing it agian, to this card based system, Im once again pissed. But ill try it, like i always do, and may even get hooked too. But ill still play v2 once i decide on gc or xbox for sure :)

I'll end up getting it. Episode 3 is suppose to finish the PSO "story". And I eventually play all Phantasy Star games too. The only one I haven't is Episode 1 & 2 for GC or X-Box. The there any difference between that and Ver. 1 and 2 on DC?

Originally posted by schi0249@Feb 3, 2004 @ 11:32 PM

I'll end up getting it. Episode 3 is suppose to finish the PSO "story". And I eventually play all Phantasy Star games too. The only one I haven't is Episode 1 & 2 for GC or X-Box. The there any difference between that and Ver. 1 and 2 on DC?

Yes, there are many new items, 3 new classes and a whole new episode.

I will be getting Episode 3 as it gives me another use for my hunter's license :p

Back