ALL PSOFREAKS READREADREAD!!!!

It is my pleasure to announce to you all that after all the sweat and blood, a pso pc server was born!

:lol:

go to pso.alturl.com as soon as the site is up, access is free of course! :thumbs-up:

Here's what you can do:

Open a hex editor

Open PSO.EXE

Search for the text "isao" or "mp02"

you'll see server adresses, replace them with "gsproduc.ath.cx"

save and quit

run pso and enjoy.

PSOCHEATS will be back up soon, it's not a dead link, trust me. :slap

is there a server you can download and run yourself, I wouldn't mind hosting a private server on my lan, for when friends come over and stuff.

p s o 2 0 . s o n i c . i s a o . n e t s g 2 0

7 6 3 4 . s o n i c t e a m . c o m p s o - k r 0 6 . s

o n i c . i s a o . n e t T L o b b y T A I S

E N T E A M S h i p J u m

p B l o c k J u m p M a k e

P l a y e r % d B L O C K I n f

o r m a t i o n d e l e t e p l a y e

wich of these is the server adress that needs to be replaced, and do we need a key or sumthing? ty in advance for your help

I may join you guys soon.

Have to obtain the PC version though. Gonna check out EB and Gamestop if they have it.

Wow, you have one weird registration thingy.

I have no idea what most of the stuff its asking for is so I can't register :(

soz to bother you guys again but got some other problems now, downloaded the exe from the site (thx for the info) but whenever i try to execute it it asks for wsockxx.dll

did anyone try using the exe from psocheats.com? i downloaded my pso from (edit) and copied the exe to the pso folder, then i tried executing it but it said wsockxx.dll or sumthing was missing and a reinstall could fix it. I really dont want to reinstall because i've advanced quite far in the single player game by now and dont want to lose my save games. I would really like to play online and i'm sure i could compensate the person who helped me with a last surviver sword, or maybe a dragon slayer sword, or some rare staffs or guns, i gathered quite a lot of em.

Discussing piracy of PC software is not tolerated at SegaXtreme. Try reading the forum rules.

You have been warned.

Back