Zelda: The Ocarina of Time - Game of the day - 20 August 200

My favourite game in the series, my favourite game on the N64 and my favourite game of all time!

This game was just so good in so many ways it's hard to think of where to start... so I won't, I'll let you voice your opinions!

I finally got around to playing this all the way through recently and after I'd finished, I felt like my life was missing something :)

Says it all really.

Quote: from Myname on 6:11 pm on Aug. 20, 2002
I felt like my life was missing something :)

Says it all really.

OMG!! That's exactly how I felt! I think I need to dust off my cart and play it again!

hehe, i kinda felt that sameway. but i felt it even more so when i finished Majora's Mask, i think because you can get so attached to everyone in the whole town. Anyway, back to OoT, yeah its a great game. One of the reasons i got my n64. Too bad the triforce rumors were all fake =(

Ohh yeah ooc that brings back memories you do start to feel attatched to certain characters in the story. I felt really sad when the great deku tree died. Anyway a great game and also my favourite in the series. :)

The baby Deku tree gave me some relief, though.
It's cool (sorta like Chrono Trigger) how you have to fix things so that the world gets back to normal. It makes you feel good when you right the wrongs.

First off... ::kicks everyone who adds the "THE" in the title:: It's just Ocarina of Time!

Second, this game disappointed me quite a lot. It's basically A Link to the Past REMAKE. : Oh well. Majora's Mask was a whole lot better, even if it was kinda short.

Hey! Good idea Tagrineth! A Link to the Past remake would rule in 3D.

If it was "THE Ocarina of Time" then it would be abbreviated "TOoT", heehee.

Quote: from ratfish on 11:25 pm on July 18, 2003
Hey! Good idea Tagrineth! A Link to the Past remake would rule in 3D.

Did you even read what I posted? o_O;

OoT basically *IS* LttP remake. Not in the most exact sense, but most of the basic story elements are ripped straight out of LttP.

This game had the most exiting boss/ending EVER! Great story, music, gameplay, inovating battle squeme, Nintendo at its best.

Back