Whats your favorite genesis music?

Comix Zone :>, I loved those riffs, I learned several of my own versions to play on guitar when I was younger.

Someone mentioned Bloodlines, can't leave it out as one of my favs also.

I like all the classics, but the one game that features the most killer music on the system goes underappreciated; it's called Hellfire.

I'm telling you people, crank up your speakers on some Hellfire action and prepare to be blown away. I can't recommend it enough.

Also, kind of another underdog, Golden Axe 3 has some cool tunes as well. And I was always a sucker for the PSII jingles also, even though they get on your nerves after five or six hours. ;)

Add Sparkster to the list. I got that game's music imprited on my brain.

As for something different, I'd say The Adventures of Batman And Robin. Go to the sound test and give it a go, there is some cool stuff in there, and I just love the fact that none of the FM samples they use sounds like anything I've heard on a Genny (I heard they did their own sound tools and sound driver).

Castlevania Bloodlines sounded nice. Contra Hard Corps was suitable in game but sounds a bit dry listening to it on its own. I also liked Vectorman's music.

Haven't played a huge amount of Genesis games...but...

Castlevania: Bloodlines, stage 2 (Sunken Sanctuary), and Sonic 3: Hydrocity Act 2 music.

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker

Golden Axe II

Phantasy Star II

Phantasy Star IV

Hm... I haven't played any MegaDrive in awhile.... *Goes and hooks up Nomad* :D :smokin: :bow

Back