Whats everyone up to

Heya Guys,

Just curious what all the Genesis/SegaCD Devers that frequent the board have been up to. Kaneda, I saw your screenshots of the Debuggins stuff, very cool :), also your palette optimizer (which I hadn't explored much of until now) is awesome. Fonzie, you seem to be quite active on stuff too.

I'm thinking I might try giving the genny another try. I really like the Dreamcast, lots of room, using SDL+KOS makes everything quite easy, but it doesn't quite have the charm. Thinking about maybe releasing a version or instructions on how to setup a genesis development environmetn with all the latest compiler/make tools with DevCPP.

Anyhow, what projects are you guys currently working on?

Thinking about maybe releasing a version or instructions on how to setup a genesis development environmetn with all the latest compiler/make tools with DevCPP.

Damned you where able to make a genesis rom using DEVCPP ????? :blink: Impressive & interesting!

Fonzie, you seem to be quite active on stuff too.

Many other guys are VERY active (making very complex things) right now. But 90% of them don't show it (using a web page or so), that's the problem :lol: .

I'm thinking I might try giving the genny another try. I really like the Dreamcast, lots of room, using SDL+KOS makes everything quite easy, but it doesn't quite have the charm.

Great idea, you'll finish your Advance War (my advice: recode all for gcc), or a new game to get fresh stuff?

Sure, Genny is far more interesting ^^ on a programming point of view.

Tavern RPG (GCC, segacd, WIDE!), OCEANIC SQUAD: not definitive title (GCC or DEVCPP depending of the optimisation level :lol: , segacd, Personnal) ...

Bye

Fonzie

Currently working on 2 games but also a lot of tools so people can dev on genny too.

since, as usual, i never receive feedback i'll stop tools to come back to my games so be ready :)

"since, as usual, i never receive feedback i'll stop tools to come back to my games so be ready smile.gif"

Yeah, feedbacks are very important to keep a good motivation... You should put your msn ID on your website i did that and i got feeds.

So, 2 games ^^ héhé. I can't wait.

So, Edge, for the devc++ its still a good deal?

Originally posted by Edge-`@Tue, 2004-09-21 @ 08:24 AM

Heya Guys,

Just curious what all the Genesis/SegaCD Devers that frequent the board have been up to. Kaneda, I saw your screenshots of the Debuggins stuff, very cool :), also your palette optimizer (which I hadn't explored much of until now) is awesome. Fonzie, you seem to be quite active on stuff too.

I'm thinking I might try giving the genny another try. I really like the Dreamcast, lots of room, using SDL+KOS makes everything quite easy, but it doesn't quite have the charm. Thinking about maybe releasing a version or instructions on how to setup a genesis development environmetn with all the latest compiler/make tools with DevCPP.

[post=119262]Quoted post[/post]​

well all ill b doing is poasting on this board because it brings back memories to play my gene!

Back