Virtual-On Marz

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
As a member of the elite MARZ police, you are charged with resolving hi-tech wars threatening the solarsystem. Piloting a combat-designed Virtuaroid, use your arsenal of lasers, missiles, and swords to stop those at war before the conflict destroys the universe.
  • Over 40 playable Mechs
  • Intense VR combat at lighting fast speeds
  • "Virtual Twin-Stick" controls bring the feel of the arcade home
  • Go head to head in 2-player combat

[ 1-2 Players ] [ Memory Card (for PS2) - 100KB ] [ Analog Control ]

[ Vibration Function ] [ Digital Control ]

Sega of America, Inc. 650 Townsend Street, Suite 650, San Francisco, CA 94103

SEGA is a registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark office, the SEGA and CYBER TROOPERS VIRTUAL-ON MARZ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sega Corporation. Original game ©SEGA ©Hitmaker/SEGA, 2003. Characters ©AUTOMUSS, CHARACTER DESIGN KATOKI HAJIME. All Rights Reserved. www.sega.com

Licensed by Sony Computer Entertainment America for play on PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system with the NTSC U/C designation only. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Famliy logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Interactive Digital Software Association. Manufactured and printed in the U.S.A. THIS SOFTWARE IS COMPATIBLE WITH PLAYSTATION 2 CONSOLES WITH THE NTSC U/C DESIGNATION. U.S. AND FOREIGN PATENTS PENDING.

:rtfm

Attachments

• Virtual_On_Marz_Cover.JPG
    Virtual_On_Marz_Cover.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Virtual_On_Marz_Disc.JPG
    Virtual_On_Marz_Disc.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 109
I was obsessed with this game when I was in japan visiting my bro a few years ago. They finally did this one right, and allowed the analog sticks to act like the original VO sticks. The Saturn controls & the Dreamcast controls were pretty good, but nothing beats the original twin-stick setup. This game is highly underrated for Virtual On fans, and the 2v2 battle can get really hectic sometimes, but its great.

Back