very funny!

Crikey, that thing has been all over the 'net in a few hours. Bet those guys are going to rake in some nice contracts from this little bit of infectiousness.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Jul 22, 2004 @ 11:18 PM

I thought it was great. Nobody was spared... because I WON THREE PURPLE HEARTS. :devil

Yeah, I was suprised they took shots at Kerry too.

One of the creators was on MPR yesterday. The message they are trying to get out is; at the end of the day, all partisan politics aside, we are one country. From the "liberal weiner" to the "right wing nut job". Where as a movie like Farenheit 9/11 is meant to impact your political belief, that is meant to remind everyone what we are.

My favorite part is the jab and large business.

Originally posted by schi0249@Jul 23, 2004 @ 03:03 PM

One of the creators was on MPR yesterday. The message they are trying to get out is; at the end of the day, all partisan politics aside, we are one country. From the "liberal weiner" to the "right wing nut job". Where as a movie like Farenheit 9/11 is meant to impact your political belief, that is meant to remind everyone what we are.

Yeah. I agree on both counts. It was kind of light-hearted, I don't really see it offending either side.

And that ExCyber is the truth. Some politicians need to lighten up.

I always remember a story Dana Carvey use to tell about Bush Sr. Dana was invited to the White House to perfrom. Turns out, Bush senior was a fan, and enjoyed the Bush segments on SNL. Dana decides to call the secret service so he can go on a walk and impersonate Bush. Secret service was upset, but Bush thought it was funny. Like him/ dislike him, he at least had a sense of humor.

Back