The Best Dreamcast Peripherals!

The Thrustmaster Dreamcast Steering Wheel & Pedals!

dcferrari.jpg

Great quality, very accurate controls. I love playing Daytona with it!

Was this out in the USA?

Originally posted by KiDdErZ@Jun 11, 2004 @ 05:51 PM

The Thrustmaster Dreamcast Steering Wheel & Pedals!

dcferrari.jpg

Great quality, very accurate controls. I love playing Daytona with it!

Was this out in the USA?

I think it saw a limited release in the US. I put it on the list. :smash

I'm a big fan of the Interact wheel, it works great, has a nice rubber grip, and feels very solid. The only problems I've had with it are - 1> can't get the force feedback to work on a couple games (no biggie), and 2> pedals tend to slide around on the floor, I'm sure this has more to do with my seating position, though.

Originally posted by Sonikusan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sonikusan)</div><div class='quotemain'> Did we mention the Samba de Amigo Maracas?!?[/b]

Yes.

<!--QuoteBegin-it290

I'm a big fan of the Interact wheel, it works great, has a nice rubber grip, and feels very solid. The only problems I've had with it are - 1> can't get the force feedback to work on a couple games (no biggie), and 2> pedals tend to slide around on the floor, I'm sure this has more to do with my seating position, though.[/quote]

Sounds good, I'll put it on the list.

EDIT: For all intents and purposes, I'm going to say this list is complete. But if anyone finds another obscure import accessory, or does something clever with a playstation or saturn device on an adapter, please post it. :cheers

Back