Sega Saturn for sale!

Hi. Up for sale is my black US Sega Saturn. It comes with one controller, the AC cable, and Virtua Cop (unfortunately, there's no A/V cable, but there's a wealth on E-Bay.) I have far too many systems and I just don't have the money to get into the Saturn right now.

I also have a 3DO-FZ1 for sale. If you're interested in either of these items, please send me a private message, or an e-mail at therezsessionsATgmail.com

Please state prices for both items, per forum rules. Otherwise, welcome to SegaXtreme!

:damnmate:

Sorry about that. I left the prices blank because I like to leave room for people to haggle, but I'll follow the rules since I really want to move these.

How about $40 (i'll pay shipping) for the Saturn, $35 (i'll pay shipping) for the 3DO, and $70 if you want them together?

Those are pretty good deals, someone should jump on those. If you have ebay feedback I recommend posting a link to yourself since you're new here. I wouldn't mind that 3do, but I just unloaded my goldstar 3do a while back myself.

I'm new to Ebay, so I only have 1 positive feedback (bought two items from the same seller.) If you want to go through with these deals, I'll send you whatever you'd like to make sure you'd feel comfortable with the deal (pictures, videos, etc.)

Back