Resident Evil 2 (N64)

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
IF THE SUSPENSE DOESN'T KILL YOU, SOMETHING ELSE WILL...

Face your fears in the ultimate test of survival. Something is desperately wrong in Raccoon City. A mysterious muta-genic virus has broken loose and the entire town is infested. Blood-thirsty zombies, hideous mutations now overwhelm the community. When Leon and Claire arrive in town, their nightmare is just beginning. Now, you control their destiny.

FEATURES:
  • The survival horror masterpiece now enhanced for the Nintendo® 64.
  • Two separate adventures — Play as Leon or Claire in a desperate fight for survival.
  • Hidden game modes — Play the 4th survivor or as the hidden character. Tofu and more!
  • New Intensity Control!

THIS OFFICIAL SEAL IS YOUR
ASSURANCE THAT NINTENDO HAS
APPROVED THE QUALITY OF THIS
PRODUCT. ALWAYS LOOK FOR THIS
SEAL WHEN BUYING GAMES AND
ACCESSORIES TO ENSURE
COMPLETE COMPATIBILITY.

MODEL# NUS-006 (USA)

IMPORTANT!

BEFORE USING YOUR SYSTEM,
CAREFULLY READ THE CONSUMER
INFORMATION AND
PRECAUTIONS BOOKLET.

100%
TOTAL RECOVERED FIBER
55% POST CONSUMER CONTENT

PLEASE RECYCLE WHERE FACILITIES EXIST
CHECK TO SEE IF RECYCLING FACILITIES EXIST IN YOUR AREA

FOR SALES, RENTAL AND USE
ONLY IN USA, CANADA, MEXICO
AND LATIN AMERICA

MADE IN JAPAN

CAPCOM ENTERTAINMENT, INC.

475 OAKMEAD PARKWAY SUNNYVALE, CA 94086

©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1999 ©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 1999 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. CAPCOM and the CAPCOM logo are registered trademarks of CAPCOM CO, LTD. RESIDENT EVIL 2 and CAPCOM EDGE are trademarks of CAPCOM CO., LTD. Voice Compression Technology Copyright © LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC and Factor 5 LLC. All Rights Reserved. MusyX Audio Tools Licensed by Factor 5 PORTIONS © 1999 ANGEL STUDIOS. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. The ratings icon is a trademark of the interactive Digital Software Association.

LICENSED BY NINTENDO
NINTENDO, THE OFFICIAL SEAL,
NINTENDO 64 AND THE "N"
LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF
NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.
© 1996 NINTENDO OF AMERICA INC.

Attachments

• Resident_Evil_2_BACK.JPG
    Resident_Evil_2_BACK.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Resident_Evil_2_SIDE.JPG
    Resident_Evil_2_SIDE.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Resident_Evil_2_FRONT.JPG
    Resident_Evil_2_FRONT.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 184
i remember a buddy of mine bought this new for 70 or 75 the first night he had it he went to a party with it and someone stole it he went nuts

Ah yes... The N64 version of RE2. While I only played it (and beat it once), I still had just as much fun with it as the PSX original.

There's some debate over which version of RE2 is the best. Let's do a comparison:

Dreamcast: Full screen 60 frames per second FMVs, hi-res character models, low-res backgrounds, Main game, Extreme Battle Mode, Hunk, Tofu.

Nintendo 64: Letterbox 30 frames per second FMVs, hi-res character models, hi-res backgrounds (Hi-res achieved with Expansion Pak), Main game, Hunk, Tofu, EX Files, Devil May Cry control option, Item randomizer, change the color of the blood (Red, Blue, Green, None). No Extreme Battle Mode.

GameCube: Letterbox 30 frames per second FMVs, hi-res charater models, medium-res backgrounds, Main game, Hunk, Tofu, Extreme Battle Mode.

I personally prefer the GameCube version, simply because it controls best on GameCube. I just wish the GameCube version had taken the Full screen, 60 frames per second FMVs from the Dreamcast, and combined them with all the stuff from the N64 version. It'd be the ultimate version of RE2.

the gamecom version did look good for what it was i have it didnt even remember it till u mentioned it controls like shit though

Back