Project Rub Revealed!?!

I would have submitted this as news, if I could understand any of it.

Anyway, Sega has updated its site with images of its upcoming DS title, which had previously been known as "Project Rub."

LINK'D!!

Graphics appear cell-shaded. Reminds me a bit of Killer 7, only happier. Of course, it's hard to judge from only two (four?) screenshots. Hopefully they'll be a translation soon.

Now, I may be reading this wrong, but it looks as if Sega has classified the game's genre as "touch action." :huh: And that heart on screenshot number two... The only possible conclusion we can come to is that this is game is a dating sim with touch screen compatibility. :looney :/

Although something like that would fly off the shelves in Japan. :wanker

And I'm probably completely wrong anyway. :lol:

Yes, it appears to be a dating sim. The text in that shot that looks like the title screen translates literally to "I could die if it's for your sake", less literally as "I could die for you" or "Anything for you". Options include "Story" and "Memories" and other misc stuff. That's all I can comment on, though, because the computer I'm on doesn't have Japanese support.

I bet it's a dating sim/stalking game when you use the touch screen to litterally touch the girl. Wow, good things they are usin the DS for, lol.

A recent poll in a Japanese magazine revealed that Kmi no Tame Nara Shineru (aka: Feel the Magic) was the most impressive DS game. Way to go, Yuiji Naka! :thumbs-up:

Which Nintendo DS game impresses you the most ?

1. Kimi no Tame Nara Shineru [Feel the Magic XY/XX] (Sega) - 164 votes

2. Gyakuten Saiban (Capcom) - 120 votes

3. Super Mario 64 DS (Nintendo) - 83 votes

Really impressive that it beat out a Super Mario game. :eek:mg:

Source: Magic Box

Back