Problem with PSO PC

I'm having trouble typing. The keyboard just doesn't do anything when I have a text field up. I can't create a game or chat. Does anyone have any idea what I can do about this?

Thanks!

Hmm, are you sure the game is focused? Are you playing in a window? And also, can you control your character with the keyboard?

I'm positive that the game is in focus. I'm not playing in a window; I wasn't even aware that it could run in one, as it tends to crash to desktop whenever the display type changes (i.e. I ALT-TAB). I can indeed control my character with the keyboard...well, ctrl works, at least. There doesn't appear to be functionality to remap keyboard bindings, so I don't really know what what buttons are supposed to do. But, yeah, CTRL, ENTER, and the arrow keys work for menu navigation and submenu changing.

Hmmm... isn't there some type of config program? I could swear that there was, but I haven't played the PC version in a while. If there is, maybe check and see if there's an option to turn DirectInput on or off.

Remapping is inside the game. To play in window mode you need a patch that's available on the web. You might try finding that patch and seeing if the keyboard works then.

I have the same problem in the server schthack, i can´t enter a game or chat with anyone, what to do about this?

How can i done that?Because the strange thing here is that only the schthack server, just the one who have almost all people plaiyng not work, just the KOtrt, the null one...

Originally posted by Scared0o0Rabbit@Wed, 2005-06-29 @ 11:51 AM

Remapping is inside the game. To play in window mode you need a patch that's available on the web. You might try finding that patch and seeing if the keyboard works then.

[post=135958]Quoted post[/post]​

This...kinda worked, if I messed with it. If I was in windowed mode -- this did NOT work in full-screen -- I could begin a new character, go to the name input, then cancel the new character, then load my old character, and I could chat and create games...for about two minutes. Then it stopped recognizing typing again, I think when I went into the menu from hitting START. I wonder if there is a difference in the implementation of the chat text field and the new player name text field.

Originally posted by Viviana@Sun, 2005-07-03 @ 02:11 PM

How can i done that?Because the strange thing here is that only the schthack server, just the one who have almost all people plaiyng not work, just the KOtrt, the null one...

[post=136238]Quoted post[/post]​

You need to go to the schthack forums. They have a sticky with the email address of someone you can email to get one.

Back