Post a picture of your impressive game collection!

1.jpg

As you can see, my cam sucks.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

My collection is not that big at all... But hey, I've hardly had a job!

kidderz, ur collection isnt big, but the mazora dc is worth like, 500 alone... mines not much bigger than urs tho. im jealous of racketboy

Mazora DC?

I am jelous of Racketboy too.......he is like a celebrity look-alike. I bet if you go into a buisness of some kind w/ sum wicked blades on, they would give u tonz of freebies :). Try it, haha.

lol

"give me free stuff -- I look like a character from a little known video game"

I still need some green glasses too :)

got the headphones already:

rb2.gif

If only I could hack JGR to have the name "racketboy" instead of "Beat" :D

That would rock so hard

A lot of you guys are from Europe huh? No, I didn't say that was a bad thing, so don't even try to start an argument. Nice collections :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by muffinman943@Feb 10, 2004 @ 07:01 PM

kidderz, ur collection isnt big, but the mazora dc is worth like, 500 alone... mines not much bigger than urs tho. im jealous of racketboy

Mazora? Is it the first model out or something?

I paid £100 for it, with two boxed guns (one being HOTD2 pack) and 7 games. boxed pad, and VMU.

EDIT: I found this on google, so this is a Mazora? http://www.geocities.com/joe_news_inc/Mazoradreamcast2.jpg

I don't have one, it's a Standard JAP DC.

That link didn't work, so here is a pic of the Mazora DC.

Mazoradreamcast2.jpg

The green is pretty cool, I would like it the same way, cept black or red. Other than the color I dont like it <_<.

Better late than never, here are my pics.

I don't keep my Playstation 2 and the majority of my Saturn collection on those shelves.

This is what 10 consoles hooked up at once looks like. The Genesis-CD-32x is hiding off to the left.

And look at that, in the bottom left, you even get a look at my inner thigh! :eek:mg:

hehe when I saw this picture (before the last one) I was thinking, "you do know you can't play those games in that console" :D

Attachments

• post_9_1087505532.jpg
    post_9_1087505532.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 85
  • post_9_1087505532.jpg
    post_9_1087505532.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 78
  • post_9_1087505532.jpg
    post_9_1087505532.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 87
Back