• Rise from your gwave!

Phantasy Star Online Download

Discussion in 'Phantasy Star Online and Universe' started by IceDigger, Apr 13, 2005.

1. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

PSO PC - 1.021GB

Smaller download without music or movies here. - 86MB (Direct Download)

PSO Server info

Our server is under US servers under ScaredRab.

2. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

Can I connect to the server via Dreamcast version?

3. finty101

finty101 New Member

finally I'll be able to experience PSO :).

4. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

Sadly I can't get on, since I can't run PSO (the installer crashes Wine).

5. mal

mal Member

I might just have to give this a go. :)

6. Oh, this is a legit server. If I catch hacking or hacked characters, you'll get banned. You can also backup your characters on the server using the command /save <password> and do a restore by typing /restor <password>. Note that there is no e on restore in the command.

Edit: If I start to see a lot of traffic I may assign a couple GMs.

7. Nadius

Nadius Member

I'm on as Nadius.

I never got to experience the multiplayer aspect of PSO when I had I played it on my DC, so this is like a whole new game for me. Literally- I'm on level 6. :)

8. Can't wait til tomorrow, I'll hopefully have some time to play tomorrow for about the first time in a week.

9. This is a legit server *looks at nadius*.

10. Malakai

Malakai New Member

Are any of the servers compatible with blue burst?

11. Nope, currently only support has been released for v1/v2 for dreamcast/pc. No support for any of the other games will be available (from this source atleast) until sega kills off servers for the other games.

12. Nadius

Nadius Member

wait- what did i do wrong? I'm kinda puzzled. and since i'm pretty much new to mmorpgs what exactly does 'legit' really mean?

13. Just noticed in my log that you were kicked a few times for using hacks. Not really sure what that means, but if you got your copy of pso from somewhere besides this link, you may have a compromised version.

As far as mmorpgs go, this isn't a mmorpg as only 4 people can connect to a game at a time.

14. Nadius

Nadius Member

I did get the copy from the link above, so i'm trying to figure out what triggered it. I remember being kicked off a few times- but I never looked into why. I was just thinking it was because my nephew has been playing with me on the lan i set up and it was some bandwidth problem on my side.

Even though it's pointless to do this online, I'd like to claim my integrity and tell you that I don't use hacks.

15. That's fine, I don't really care that much. As long as I don't actually see a hack happening I'm not going to do anything about it anyway.

So far I've only had 2 ban 2 people, and it was mostly because they were doing shady things on the server. The fact that it thought you were running hacks may have been a glitch in the server, if I don't restart every few days it acts funny (about time for a format).

16. server has changed names to just Rabbit now, as ScaredRabbit was too long.

17. ratfish

ratfish Member

Have you tried Cedega? Some say it's better than Wine.

(ed.) It might not work perfectly (1 out of 5 starts for playability) but I haven't tried it yet.

18. Amon

Amon Staff Member

Sweet another server to play on... I have been playing on a private server but its full of hacks even in the 'legit' section. Usually there are only about 5-10 people in the legit section anyways. So this should be more interesting.